Rainbow Mall coming soon

Good evening dear Bondless friends
After a long Boundless break we want to present you our new project.
My girlfriend Jaeggie and I are building a new beautiful mall for you. The mall will be built on a new planet and will be named Rainbow Mall.
It is expected to open at the end of January. If you want to have a store and have time to build it, you can do it now. Just let us know on our Discord. Discord

we would like to thank all our donators.

:Blitz88
:Turrican2006
:Bounty2903
:DarthPain
:Marcel0206
:anonymous donors

ACCESSIBLE THROUGH: TNT

Translation German

Guten Abend Liebe Bondless Freunde
Nach einer langen Boundless Pause wollen wir Euch unser neues Projekt Vorstellen.
Meine Freundin Jaeggie und ich bauen eine neue schöne Mall für Euch. Die Mall wird auf einem neuen Planeten gebaut und wird mit dem Namen Rainbow Mall getauft.
Vorraussichtlich wird sie ende Januar eröffnet. Wenn Ihr gerne einen Shop haben wollt und Zeit habt zu bauen, könnt ihr das gerne jetzt schon machen. ihr könnt uns einfach auf unserem Discord bescheid geben. Discord

wir Möchte uns noch sehr bei unseren Spendern Bedanken.

:Blitz88
:Turrican2006
:Bounty2903
:DarthPain
:Marcel0206
:anonyme Spender

Planet: Rainbow Mall
Erreichbar durch: TNT

Here are some pictures of our new mall

17 Likes

Is it gonna be all in wall spots or or or is there gonna be open air plots to? Boop

1 Like

Since it is a T4 Planet and it should be safe for the buyers and sellers, they are stores with closed walls

7 Likes

This place is beautiful, I definitely want an spot!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Popped by earlier and it’s looking awesome!

2 Likes

Yay! soon the roof in the middle will be finished

7 Likes

11 Likes

Awesome , looks great :wave::wave::wave:

2 Likes

That’s gorgeous!!! Awesome work! Definitely going to hop in game and check it out today!

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Powerman made me very happy today, thank you for the beautiful portal

4 Likes