[Rakra] --[Rift Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Warm viridian gleam

42 blink sec from Kol Horu(spelled wrong I think lol)

1 Like

Bright slate sand

Silk teal Meta
Warm viridian igneous
Vivid viridian Sedimentary

Warm viridian Gravel

My landing site :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Now I just wish I remembered the best altitude for mining rift

I think it was around 30 or so?

Thanks for this! :slight_smile: I had just jumped off a bit ago, but now I’m jumping back on, haha!

1 Like

I remember going at 25 and having luck

1 Like

3 Likes

Ah, love the colors here, pink and purple and blue! :heart_eyes: And pretty green gleam too… got myself a spot and some regen bombs so will do that first I think…

Edit to add a couple more shots. Got a few pieces of rift so far, see a lot of folks around a big hotspot area so guess I better focus on that too next to get my share… :wink: But got to unload a few things first!

Edit again: Also, this gleam will be another nice one for water builds and aquariums and all I think! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will be waiting for someone post resource tab and tink data :slight_smile:

I did post the resource tab

And I’m a ps4 player so I can’t get the files to see the data for the colors etc

I’m sure @Gorillastomp will make his own post when he gets on and give the color info

1 Like

Do you have a location for that spot with all of the tangle?

near here my landing spot, which was -679N -358E. Back home now so best I can do for mo but did come across 2 similar spots in my exploration.
Tangle went a few blocks deep as well…got a couple of stacks very quickly but no idea what I’m going to use it for yet :thinking:

1 Like

Well It has an application in farming so there is that.

Also thanks for the coords I’ll have to check it out when I’m home from work.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.