Random items inserted into left hand

To reproduce this bug. Throw stacks of items that are in left hand (shift click) into storage. Often they are replaced by random items in your inventory. Pretty annoying for people like myself that like to shift click things into their left hand but cannot because they are filled up with items that I didn’t put there myself. I now have to remove the random items to free up slots which kind of defeats the purpose of the shift click to left hand shortcut. @vdragon

5 Likes

Perhaps I didn’t fully understand how to reproduce it, but I shift click things all the time… and I dont think I’ve ever had this happen to me.

This happens to me all the time, though I didn’t know how. If I’m reading this right, to reproduce put something in your left hand slot, shift click the item from your inventory into storage, and something else will fill the left hand slot from your inventory.

Exactly my experience. Have had this happen on many occasions but could never figure out what caused it!

buy a ps4 to reproduce xd

Are you able to share your video for others to see? You sent it via PM previously, but it would be good to post it here so that other players can confirm it’s the same issue.

1 Like

i send u the vid via facebook cause the forum dont like the file format from the vid…
if it work a few days or weeks ago, i havent to send you the vid via f. b.

but, it is the same issue, that you can see in my vid and gamelog too…

@vdragon maybe your able to convert it into another file format? to post it here?

or maybe i can change it in my settings… have to take a look…

edit: nope i cant change the file format

Okay, not to worry.

For everyone else, if you can, submit a video of this occurring if possible. If not, then it’s fine to supply a series of screenshots to illustrate what you were seeing in game.

1 Like

@vdragon can u pls add mp4 to a supported forum file format?

Hey @Marcello666 You can always upload to YouTube and share a link to that upload as we are currently unable to add MP4 as a supported file type :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i know leah, but im shure u can understand that i dont like to upload bugs on YouTube…(marketing and reputation) . maybe some day if i know how to hide them n make them privat n not public :slight_smile:

When uploading a video you can select the visibility as “unlisted” which means only people with the link can view it. Is that what you were looking for?
Screenshot%20from%202020-06-12%2012-03-11

2 Likes

yep thanks… i saw theres an option but did my second yout. vid today… so im new at this, and need some practice first xd

1 Like