Rank 330 dmg-aoe-speed shovels. Handtrade 5k 23:30GMT+2 «Tomir’s Endgame» top floor ps lamblis

Rank 330 dmg-aoe-speed shovels. Handtrade 5k 23:30GMT «Tomir’s Endgame» top floor ps lamblis.

Go get them earthyams while you still can!
Have 20 shovels 2each person. After 24:00 its free for all for whats left.

1 Like

Only 7 people came. Rest are on shop stand. Good night

Pleased save me two of them. I ll BE online in 10 hours.

Ill put one on a shop stand for you. :slight_smile:

Sounds good i ll BE there in 1,5 hours , thx to you​:+1::+1::+1:

Took the both at your base

1 Like

Sorry it’s kinda off topic but would you sell hammers with similar specs for the same price? (+20 dmg, AOE, speed 30)

Sure ill make some and out up during the next 48 hours. :+1::grin:

How many?

Oh sweet. Ill take 15 for now (diamond hammers please :D). I dont mind quirks as long as theyre not the annoying ones (wonky trigger, jumping, energy, etc). Also, i am flexible with the speed so if u get 20 or 25 dont break em ill take them (although obviously the faster the better) xD. No rush.

You would have liked the hammer I gave away when I was leaving rakra. Was a +35 spd. It’s all that I make myself.

Wonder if that guy enjoyed it having speed. Lol.

Side note. @Tomir would you care to share your method with me? With the amount of times I have to decon I can’t see it being affordable for me to try and sell tools at your price.

I usually forge them to 25 or 30 too but i have to decon a lot sometimes (i get them without quirks).

Yea no quirks for me as well. Tho I try and get as much speed as possible lol. When on t6 I actually go for sapphire with speed n dmg. Maybe a slight overkill.

Tomir can you forge me also some Hammers ?

:weary::weary:

Having some real trouble farming dose feathers. So it will take some more time, thought i had more😩

I dont buy anything. I farm the mats so thats why prices are low. :stuck_out_tongue: im a mediocre forger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I don’t buy either but I still don’t think I could justify those prices for the amount of mats lost to rng just trying to forge needed item(s). Gave up the last two forge runs I did for a total of 36 decon and various mats lost because I couldn’t get either the aoe or couldn’t get the dmg boon