Rapidly Growing Civilization/Guild

As I recently stated in a previous post, I have played this game for many years. Sorry for not being more active in the forums. Over the years I have learned that the one thing that reduces burnout in this game is being friendly and helpful. I have established The Oortian Alliance HQ on Beckon. I created this guild with new players in mind. As an active player and guild leader, I aim at guiding new players through content and other ways to offer assistance. I am looking for new individuals to help build the civilization and the guild. We are currently rank 28 on Beckon. From the Portal Seekers hub on Beckon we are S13. Auto-join for the guild is open. As we grow we want to make new players feel welcome to our alliance. Even if you aren’t a new player but rather a seasoned veteran, we want you!

6 Likes

I just wanna say I love your username! Haha

Haha thanks!

1 Like

You know there is a Oort Alliance already? :yum:

Mainly its a brand of hunt platforms.

Been playing for a while and have yet to see them so I didnt know

Hi,
I am a returning beginner player.
I was looking for a place to settle and thought to give your area a try.
I tried whispering you but you weren’t on when I was, I really hope the place I picked to settle is ok… as I already finished unpacking my reclaim beacon.

its at the back of the portal building.

2 Likes

Dont worry about placing in the right or wrong areas. If I need to make adjustments on beacons then that is no problem! I will be on tonight

1 Like

my village is rank 50 XD looking for players

Had the chance to check out your build last night. You are a really amazing and creative builder! I can’t wait to see what else you build. If you need and supplies please let me know!!