Reached storage capacity

With no mesh limit, imagine the lag if you stumbled upon a tower, mantle to ceiling, of nothing but storage blocks… it’d probably blue screen you.

3 Likes

Storage Tower of Death

3 Likes

Hoarders - Boundless Edition :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

"No, no, no, I simply CAN’T live without those 293 storage blocks of Tallow!! … :sob: "

5 Likes

I want to see an episode of Hoarders with a dragon.

“Look, Khylslandaar, your lair is so full you can barely even turn around… Do you really need all these piles of gems and gold…?”

3 Likes

“… And what exactly do you plan to do with those 57 princesses stashed in the back of the cave, anyways?” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I shouldn’t be a hypocrite here though… I don’t hoard IRL but I do in games. I’ve got my share of storage for sure, haha - places for each exo, even! Those of us who were raised on graphic adventures might be more prone to this in games perhaps… “Ooohhh… that plate and carrot might really be needed later!” (Try missing a piece of cheese in a mousehole that you need to snag with a fishhook and reaching a no-win point for it… sheesh) It was hard to get over not taking everything not nailed down in the Elder Scrolls games… :wink:

4 Likes

the dunedragon put down solum(beta) for a week cause his house was pure furnace in rainbow colors
and insane piramid size

4 Likes

It is a limitation of the server tech. Personally I’m very happy with the low count because it helps server stability. If every chunk on a planet hits it’s mesh limit right now that planet should actually still function, if they raise it, maybe not. There are a few planets that are getting close to half being built on by someone at this point so it is quite possible to crash a server with too many meshes.

2 Likes

I believe they are 2x2 plots mantle to skybox.

2 Likes

first day off morrowind
choose name?

decide you destiny

steal fork

being isanly impressed tell everyone

4 Likes

so I can own a planet for as little as 331,776 plots… Challenge accepted :sunglasses:

“Yes. I absolutely do. I just need a bigger lair.”

1 Like