Real Life Memorials

I was talking with a friend about a new build. We were not sure what we wanted to do and then thought that it might be nice to bring in a real life type building. We settled on an idea of doing one of the memorials we saw in the real world.

We know we have people doing real builds from the world but are memorials the same that a normal building like the Eiffel Tower.

Then I had a question I wasn’t sure how to answer - could one memorial be offensive to another group. (We have seen this in the US recently). Say I wanted to do a memorial related to any topic, is that really appropriate to do so in this game?

I figured the best way to answer it was a poll and discussion around this so the Devs can get information on what is allowed and not allowed.

• Yes - any memorial is ok
  • No - no memorial is ok
  • Maybe - certain ones could be ok as long as they don’t cross a clear line of being offensive (devs decide)
  • Whatever - Allow people to build whatever until some one ruins it for everyone
  • Neutral - Don’t care either way
  • Other - details in your post

0 voters

1 Like

You would have to draw a line and the devs would need to go case by case (I think they’ve done a pretty good job of it so far). Especially if you want to attract streamers. They can get banned on certain platforms if certain offensive “designs” are on their streams/videos.

Gaming news outlets have reported on serious issues game studios ran into with having to ban guilds/groups over certain “designs” they kept building in certain “kids” games, one large mature MMO, and one toxic MMO has had really bad issues with it.

1 Like