Reaper Trials

FB_IMG_1584945124650

Georgio and I watched the other day as my friend DJ ran through those trials in probably half an hour, only dying 10 times at MOST.

While I took nearly 3 hours, dying countless times, and never made it through the first part.

When I got back to my base, I changed the sign on my tent…

8 Likes

where is the trial?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Half an hour!!! I was close to just living in the maze… it haunts me nightly… :grimacing:

9 Likes

I spent literally 5 hours on the trials. For the skill trial i ate a pie for each time i died. I had 50 meat pies. I had 4 left after the trial of skill!

4 Likes

It was most definitely longer than a half hour. Lol. And more than 10 deaths that I know for sure. Lol. But congrats for sure on making it through. Great job @DJDancecraft

3 Likes

Keep trying, I kept sneaking in day after day until I finally made it through the first part… :slight_smile: :flushed: I thought I’d set a new death record in there!

Congrats @DJDancecraft ! :smiley:

Actually, still need to get through on my PC character… that should be good for some laughs… though at least I won’t be in the 2nd part for hours this time, haha.

2 Likes

lol, I went back a 2nd time and THAT was around half an hour

3 Likes

I swear that place killed me like 800 times at least. <3

6 Likes

Yeap for me this place brings nightmares. Sweaty dreams waking to screams…where’s my herbal tea. Repeating to myself ‘your in a safe spot now’

5 Likes

I did that 2 but me ran out of meat pies and the biggest dumb thing I did was get to the maze and leave and think I was gonna start were I left off :laughing:

2 Likes

Look at What me Get (^-^)

3 Likes

After about fifteen minutes into the trial my computer crashed and I spent about an hour troubleshooting it to find one of my ram sticks had gone bad. After going through the motions and getting everything back up and running, and drinking way to much, it took me another two hours of death to finish. Only took me about 5-10 minutes to do the second part, but I must have died at least a 500-600 times. I think I spent about 60kish on 100 coin warps, but I could be off by a few thousand.

Anyways, great fun!

3 Likes

Hahahaha. Congratulations. Glad you made it through. And hope you had some fun honing your skills. Lol. If you need some coin I’ll gladly reimburse you some coin. We salute you Reaper Peyago! :fist::+1::beers:

2 Likes

I’m good as far as coin goes, it was just the only way I could think of to keep track of my deaths. Pretty sure the drinking made it harder as I went along lol.

3 Likes

It definitely didn’t make it any easier. Hahahaha. I just cracked another one so. Cheers. :grin::beers:

2 Likes

I would like to be reimbursed for my warp coin, mental anguish, and also for the injury from punching the wall screaming “death to George!!!”

Jus sayin.

5 Likes

Coin Warps didn’t think of that I kept walking around lol

3 Likes

THIS is the perfect COVID-19 distraction. I’m going to try again.

5 Likes

100% agree with you there

3 Likes