Reaper Trials

i figured out you needed to go down on the second trial because of the theme of the whole thing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

im doing first trial right now

2 Likes

You donā€™t need any coin!!! Lol. You fill up that iron basket yet or what? Hahahaha

3 Likes

I think itā€™s filledā€¦ Honestly it seems to empty minutes after I get more iron latelyā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like

Do I get the red carpet treatment?

Red carpet treatment is only for the ornate glass customers when I stock the new shop tonight.

Ore customers be damned!

2 Likes

Bull $&@# Iā€™m coming and there better be a red carpet. My money is just as good as those ornate glass buying yuppies!

4 Likes

Would you consider Silk Orange to be red? If so, carpet is ready all the way to the iron ore standā€¦

4 Likes

Well I walk straight into some shite before entering your portal to smelly lizard island as theyā€™re sure to soon be calling it. Because I tracked that skat straight across your silk orangeā€¦ more of a silk mustard now. And purchased the said iron and all of the copper I could carry. Btw. Tell the cleaning staff they missed a spot!

3 Likes

Guess when I come on later Iā€™m miningā€¦ and moppingā€¦ so much moppingā€¦

4 Likes

sorry about the necroā€¦ I made through the trial a second time! Only dying aboutā€¦ 30 times XD

4 Likes