Reapers Guild

Well after much consideration I’ve decided to create my own guild to keep myself entertained. I know most people already have there guilds with good buffs and all that jazz. But I’ve had this idea for awhile and am creating something I think will be cool. You won’t be able to just join. You’ll have to find the guild book which will be hidden at or around Reapers. There will be clues around to help you find it. Probably have at least a week of work to get things set up. But if you want to be a Reaper and you are worthy keep your eyes peeled on this thread. Also once things are up and running I plan on doing scavenger hunts for forged tools and weapons(like I seen mom and pops do) which I will hide throughout the planet. Maybe even the galaxy. If you think it’s a good idea let me know or have suggestions I’d like to hear them.

6 Likes

Awesome idea, Keep me updated. I will help out if needed. Got to keep the creative side of the game alive!

1 Like

what about creating a story true plots on diferent planets
you can only know full story if you visit all the spots
each spot has a clue for the next one
plus can combine with scavenger hunt idea
maybe add bonus spots that have no clue and stay hidden for longtime
like exploring plots that have cheap shop for those brave enough to check it out
on remote worlds
would combine these on tier one and tier higer worlds
def make sure base story is accesible for the new players

if you like the idea but say ne
let me know and i give ya a new one :wink:

ow parts off story can be shared amongst the members off guild
ow also needs to change all the time def make sure ya got new stuff to do for guild eachmonth very important

if ya find me in discord pm for questions been around a lot and probably already made double the mistakes you will ever make :joy:

1 Like

Will do. Right now I’m building the major part which which should be cool and I’ll be able to change it up with locked doors… spoiler.

1 Like

This is way to elaborate for right now.(me 1 person doing this alone) But I like where you’re going with it. Once I get what I have planned done. I’ll start expanding. I just think it’s cool idea. I don’t care if people wanna sport the reaper name cause I’ll only have lower level buff. But who knows.

1 Like

scavenger hunt is an awesome idea

1 Like

This guy came back to the game. So he was deemed worthy enough to be a Reaper. Lol. Plus he died many times while testing the reaper trials last night.

1 Like

Things just got real!
Come on out if you dare. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Hope you dont mind the Illuminoorti emulating your reaper trials for our own RP scene? This sort of content is something I love to build!

4 Likes

Did you go through it? If so do you have any feed back?

Not yet, I just got back from work

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Going to expand the obstacle coarse and make it first. If your interest in making the 2 or more obstacle coarses beside each other and running a gambling ring let me know. People want pvp. We can do it. Both players put in a forged item of equal value or coin. Which will me held by a third party ref. First to the end gets the spoils. Lol.

1 Like