Rebalancing character update

hy there :slight_smile: i understand that you rebalanced somethink but I have no skill point at all ) @ lvl31 ^^

and wel done it seems you have enable the widowed fullscreen mode :slight_smile:

another bug : I can’t see damge deal to block anymore > nevermind its a skill ^^

Try leaving the sanctum

3 Likes

ok got my skill point back ^^ ty @luke-turbulenz omfg 430 skillpoint to spare ^^
can I do something to help “debogging” this rebalacement?

great job you low down skill point requirement for skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

some bug in screen display

-X% when ugrading a skill? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve done with rebalancement , it seems like i’ve more skill for the same level Ty @ devellopers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,
After rebalanced, I have lost part of my inventory :
Nearly 20-30 Warp Conduits, 30 Portal Conduits, a Diamond Cluster Charger Slingbow (use 1/2), a Ruby Swift-Firing Grapple (bought at Omni Shop yesterday) and other ítems.
Can you check it?.
Thanks.

P.S. : And 5*250 Oort Shards, crafted this night.

1 Like

oh yeah same for me i lost the stuff in the “extra slot” but nothing really usefull for me ^^

1 Like

Did you expand your Inventory before the update when you had all these items? If so, try reallocating skill points to expand your Inventory again.

2 Likes

Now everything is OK, thanks.

2 Likes

For me too

1 Like

Someone had already reported this in the Release 180 issues topic. If you go through the warp the information should be corrected.

1 Like

ok ty :slight_smile: no more question for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg :smiley:

2 Likes

Is that a bug or do we have 1k at 50?

Definitely have 1k at level 50.

2 Likes