Rebuild CIty of STeam!

Ok so the road has started to regen at cookviper’s (and others) build City of Steam

I am trying to dig the road so i can get enough levels for plots to rebuild be fore the wipe, so we have something to showcase/ posterity

ok the shops have gone as well (all over the universe) so i guess i will just take the materials then and let it regen QQ (i need slope chisels and it will die before i can craft them)

@Barneylee57 do you know how many plots you need to save it?

1 Like

i know… (exclamation marks infinity) its just soooo sad!

I’m saying I have some spare plots. Depending on how many you need, I might be able to claim the area so you can rebuild.

2 Likes

i would say at least 100 ++ for the road … its the entire road… and as many slope chisles as oyu can give :slight_smile:

im there now

although now i looked around the entire city… is it really worth it… at least a quater has regened into ice alread… @AmandaPan

Eh, I think I have enough plots. It’s not like I’ll be using them for anything else :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well come and have a check if you have the time… and see if its worth it?

Uh… are there any portals still open to there?

where you coming from… i had to take the PS one down just to save the block

I was coming from PS but if there’s any portals open, just let me know where to go.

sent pm… if you know the route meet at jivitas house porrtal?

I am not able to get in game tonight to help sorry

Thanks @AmandaPan you are awesome!

If you find any spots I missed or need me to give permissions to someone, just message me. :+1:

2 Likes

I think a copy of this world has already been made and the city is saved.

1 Like
2 Likes

this is awesome (and as much as i see it as an eff u to the devs… kinda how we all feel atm)

for leaving us in the dark i mean (to give context)