Recipe for tiller n watercan

I was wondering if anyone has the recipe description for the watering can and the tiller and if they are forgeable? thx

@majorvex is usually the one to post us screenshots of that stuff. Also wouldn’t be surprised if it’s buried in one of the posts about farming

1 Like

Thx i looked all over found the crop stuff but nothing on farming tools.

3 Likes

Ty SOOOOOOOO MUUUCCCHH!

You’re welcome.

Wheres Resin going to be found?

Primordial Resin will be found on the exo worlds, once the farm update goes live.

Curious if when they say new fluids exo only does that mean found on all tiers? Also do Regen bombs effect liquids?

I tried to regen primordial resin on the test server and it it had no effect.

Oh boy ty and can the tiller and fertilzer can be forged for aoe? or is the can like a bomb with set amount of uses?

You can also get information from the wiki, although I haven’t spent a lot of energy on keeping with Testing since it’s in flux.

1 Like

Thx Breg! appreciated.

I assume Regen works on water and lava though right?

you can locate resin and petrolim by putting them in the atlas - that may suggest both are treated as resource rather then blocks

if that’s correct (I may be wrong), then instant regen won’t work on them (since they are on exo worlds, no regen happening for them at all);

How is the resin and petroleum gathered? In a bucket?

The tools will not be Frogeable with this update. But we are looking at potentially adding forging to them in a later farming expansion.

Petrolim can be found on Lucent and Coal Exo worlds. Primordial Resin can be found on all other exo worlds.

They will no regen with regen bombs, and can be picked up using a tool with the “Break Liquids” forge on them

7 Likes

no, all liquids are gathered with a tool forged with liquid breaker boon (venerable type of boon)

1 Like

With resin you can use a liguid hammer to get one source block and then bring it home and create a water fall and continue to harvest it for as much as you need. So regen is really not necessary. I did this in test without a problem. Spawned one source and made all the blocks I needed for the crops from the waterfall I created.

2 Likes

2 Likes