Supreme Toast Guild Discussion

Havok Inc. will have all varieties of all building materials and mining tools available in bulk, and will buy your overstocks at the best rates. Renowned builders supplied free of charge on sponsership.

We definitely don’t want Nyuudles to stop building :smile:

What we do want is for the community and other players on his homeworld to get involved in his projects and donate blocks to his builds. Those epic builds will turn into really exciting big team efforts :blush:

4 Likes

Basically, that’s the idea I am working towards

I don’t mind where it is or what it should look like, I’m just eager to start building a toast-tastic city with other people :slight_smile: It gets lonely building on your own … even more so when no one else can see your handy-work!

When can we expect to be able to get started @ben ? Are you aiming for the next version release to be this side of Christmas?

1 Like

I like the idea of working out something together. I loved these collection events, where many players have to spend something, so a dungeon was opened. Maybe you could implement something like that to. You develop a predesigned building, shown as a transparent model. When it’s completely built, people get some kind of benifit, like the spawn of a titan :slight_smile: I like the idea of activating everyone of a server to solve a bigger, public quest :smile:

Community Events would be good, but I don’t know how this fits into the “big plan” of B< (with no NPCs for example). A blueprint build like you suggest would also be not very creative. But to keep on the basic idea I will start now a topic on it (after having a look if there is already such topic :wink: )

PS: Done :wink:Ingame Community Events (not started by players)

1 Like

Since we have beacons now, let’s start voting for the perfect spot of supreme toast base :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes we should begin soon! can we make a poll for the purpose?

Im just looking for people to play with at all… anyone?

Yes we are currently in the process of creating a community village, and you are welcome to join us… we just need to figure out where to put it!

check out xewell i have a small house there right next to the portal and there is a lot of space to work with

there is even a LONG road made of gleam that was left behind

I think as soon as @ben en is ready (because he wanted to support a grind), he should start the vote. One must summarize all locations suggested until then. And when we made the decision dependent from the posted pictures, the person who posted it can give coordinates, so @ben can start with the grid.

Since now, following places were posted:

@Havok40k:
Sedatar (US West)
https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/81f78e35a610d4eb34f13b0432b89f2a85da6c6c.jpg

@Nyuudles
LLeb (US West)
https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/original/2X/5/507d2c2d776522fa9cf2155d39d05d3e723869cf.jpg
(just took what I thought is nicest of your pictures, hope that’s okay to you…)

@Predatoxic
LLeb (US West)
https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/original/2X/b/b14f713e01c4fb544053c8c9b8af01c47d4e9082.jpg

@Smoothy
Yobel (US East)
https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/original/2X/2/228885b9a6d554df612e3d8c0a95e736a588c780.png

Since now, this it what was offered. I personally like nyuudles place a lot, but choosing a US West server would be super bad for a lot of European players like I am. The Latency is bad, so I still recommend to at least choose a server in US East (or europe of course :P).

If you know nice places please post them, so we can soon decide. And @ben, tell us, when you can start with your grid.

I don’t know about you guys but i’m feeling pretty ready for gathering the plans and ideas on:

We won’t start building until we know who our other recruits will be of course. In the mean time we can just discuss on the location and theme of the base.

Adding onto @Smoothy 's collected data of places, if there are anymore places to look in the US East servers, then please do post the screenshot, name of server, and save an extra screenshot with the coordinates (don’t post it publicly yet).

As for the theme, my ideas so far is to:

• Make buildings related to what makes up bread (ie, the shape of an egg, color of flour, yeast, etc.).
  • Have buildings resemble or relate to the shape of toast(round like sourdough,lumpy like regular toast,etc).
  • Buildings will use the warm colors of a bakery/toast?
  • Have the whole layout of the base create an outline of a slice of toast.
  • Buildings can resemble any pastry that uses ingredients similar to bread (cupcakes, cakes, etc.).

Feel free to add on to or suggest anything that relates to the two main points!

2 Likes

I feel like toast/bread/bakery shaped buildings would be a little too funky. Though we should try to create something that evokes the thought of toast. Like maybe having rounded rooves and such?

I really love the idea of having this bakery style.
Since it is a fun and test project anyway :smile:
Only thing: we are limited in space i guess. If houses should not get too big, then all this decoration and round shapes take a lot of space non-usable.

We should also discuss house sizes in general. What do you think would be a good size? I personally like 20x20x25, you can already do a lot in that room. But if you want to save everything with beacon, it’s maybe even bit too much yet… Also depends on how clever Ben is giving us several lots in his “way grid” we can build on.

I didn’t mean for it to be exactly like bread :sweat_smile:. Just pretty much anything that resembles any shape of bread. I’ll go ahead and rephrase that.

The central monument should be a giant toaster with a couple of freshly toasted slices of bread poking out :wink:

1 Like

This is exactly what I dreamed it would be.

3 Likes

I already have such a nice idea for my house! :smiley: I want to start… :smiley: Do we wanna make a deadline till when people can add new areas? Else we propably never find a point.