Recycle and reuse

So i was readings this and a light bulb went on.

So what if the old worlds where recycled.
Basically releasing them with all the structures there where on those worlds in the end.

Making them kind of raid or quest worlds with unbreakable structures.

So what im thinking is;
During the day all city’s empty basically a “dead” world but during the night “ghost Oortians” would appear. And have the ability to give quests. Finishing those would give an item only obtainable from said quest (trophy if you like), you could expand upon this by adding a random event item to that.
(How ever i would add to this the same NPC can only give one per night and complete one per night).

Maybe even add to the old worlds as a “junkyard” old structures we build on current worlds that disappear would reappear on these worlds adding to a settlement (puzzle) or being a settlement on their own.

Again just an idea and maybe some of you guys have some idea to add upon this.

4 Likes

Don’t know if there are still back ups of the old worlds and their structures. But it also could work with the current structures appearing on “new ghost worlds”.

Supposedly they have the EA worlds backed up. I too think they would be perfect dungeon worlds.

1 Like

Agreed :wink:. Don’t think we really need more resource worlds as we have exo’s for that but more activities added and more exploration can’t be a bad thing.

As now i notice that some don’t like to make their own missions in game. (Like now gather this, hunt for that)

I always thought it would be nice if the old world’s were released as exos.

1 Like