Red bricks

Yea still to far away

look at rocks from grovidias TE

if i remember well it’s called silk cherry

Come to Québec sorissi all Brick

Silk Cherry

1 Like

New planets are on their way hopefully the devs pick the palette and add red or dark red.

2 Likes

Although silk cherry looks really close
At least there from the picture.

think the palette is choosed by RNG.

Aye, my understanding is that they created a system that randomly generates planets (though there’s likely some final decision made on what makes it to Live).

If I recall from prior dev posts they created a way to have more say in the color palettes.

1 Like

just hope they implement some kind of temporary planet soon that would change every week or something.

3 Likes

Closest brick shop anybody

Here is Silk Cherry used with black and machined iron. Closest to red ive found also.

1 Like

it looks like there is a lot of atmospheric colouring going on there… what planet is that on?

In a basement on Sorissi.
only lighting is the red gleam half slotted back around the floor and in chisel work.

oh of course. pink light. totally missed that. :joy:

It was for the romantic feel lol

2 Likes

I think an even cooler suggestion would be to have refined bricks.
I really hate the metamorphic bricks because they look all crumbly.
Having something actually look like IRL bricks, you know, smooth-looking, and with the pattern of ‘one even line, one un-even line’, that would change things up a bunch.

1 Like

they used to have a brick that looked like that, it was SO pretty! I hope they bring it back in the form of refined bricks! (meta or sed either way… maybe could have 3 variations of a similar looking brick for some texture variety)

[edit] found a pic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yea silk cherry just doesn’t do it for me just crossing my fingers for red color on new planet.

And I would greatly appreciate the standard brick pattern be added with a defined mortar line.

3 Likes

That’s warm cherry sedimentary bricks, block-switched to meta bricks with a block changer chisel, works well enough for red bricks. Used those in my shop.

Here’s from the outside, under Sorissi’s sunlight:

1 Like