Regarding Citizens

Good evening and happy new year everyone!! I’m a new player and (I hope asking this isn’t some Awful Boundless Faux Pas) I’m just curious - I really like the big lovable lugs that we’re given access to right off the bat, but I see a lot of concept art of different-looking Citizens when I look up things about the game (a sort of merfolk-y looking one, for one) and I was just wondering if this was something possible to make, if it was a potential addition in future updates, or if this was just part of the visual refinement process of the game that was later moved away from. Thank you for your time!

9 Likes

That isn’t currently in game…that’s all stuff that is going to be added soon™.

joking aside the focus of updates/additions i found is mostly mechanical and those im betting will be a cosmetic update which will come later after they add a couple of other listed features on the main page.

I think other bodies would come after they add clothing and armor so once we get pants, then id start wondering about other bodies.

8 Likes

There’s a lot of old concept art stuff floating around that has not been implemented. A concept artist can make a lot of visual content in a relatively short amount of time, when compared to the time it would take to properly get around to implementing all of it in-game.

Edit:@ Oh and welcome to the game @Oleander.

4 Likes

Welcome to boundless :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to Boundless!

1 Like