Regen and an emotional fairwell to City of Steam

well thanks to @AmandaPan for dontating her plots

I will try to rebuild as much as possible before reset (but my skills are limited)

I had started crying by the end of the video (seriously)

5 Likes

… That is bitter… I was yesterday in the City of Steam, before it broke down to take some last shoots of the Dying World. Will Post the Video in a few Minutes.

Edit:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/296818742 At 00:15:59 i’m entering the City and strool arround randomly, its not much, but maybe its enough to redo it/ for the Memberries… My Local stored Videos have a better quality, if you want i could Upload them to Youtube or my Dropbox :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a view of the city (part of it) in my unofficial Boundless trailer. It’s been documented in a few other videos as well.

And it is going to the realm of dev offline storage of virtual life.

3 Likes

and please… every one is welcome to post their goodbyes on this thread (videos/screenshots/goodwords of City of Steam)

2 Likes

I was there only once (for more then just a hopping by), but it’s one of the most impressive projects I have seen. Not because of the size or dimensions, but because of it’s layout and STYLE. I felt like having the smog of the engines or the smell of the sewers in my nose when I walked there :heart:

4 Likes

@TheBirne Can sign this + the Love for Detail, like the Flowing Sewers and the Copper Gears, it was so beautiful (I stole a lot of your Designs :P)

3 Likes

Similar to what The Birne said, I was only there once or twice, but an incredible city and theme. Lots of love was put into that place. Sad to see it go. Will there be a City of Steam 1.0?

I never once went to that place. So to me it’s just a big shoulder shrug.

2 Likes