Regen bomb farming after patch 1.81

this is how it looks after regen bomb farming (every second a bomb) it dont regen all at time…

mostly i get 50 gleam instead of 99 pcs… thats doubly my costs…

1 Like

I noticed this on that new exo while getting green gleam. Maybe they nerfed it. I do remember someone suggesting a slight delay on regens. Maybe they decided it was a good idea?

1 Like

Might be latency related? You got 139 which could be the issue. If bombs were nerfed I’d assume we’d be told about it, maybe lol

2 Likes

urgs… hopefully not… i have every time a delay while regen… i dont need more delay… this makes speed tools useless…

i think the regen delay is to much at time and in the past too. i like to have a instant regen!!!

instant regen, instand regen…!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

normaly it works, even with a 200 ping, only thing that u feel is the picture(smashed gleam blocks) doesnt actualize 4 a few seconds…

@vdragon send a game log too, maybe ur able to see how many gleam i get “per hit”

I’m ps4. Not sure about you. But yes. You could have 2 or 3 regen bombs go off before an actual regen. I just waited a little longer between throwing the bombs and found a new rhythm.

1 Like

im on ps4 too… i dont like to find a new rhythem…new rhythem means it takes more time… time that i dont have :slight_smile:

i like my “this is the rhythem of the night, oh yeah”

1 Like

I am on PC and haven’t had an issue however I was watching someone at the 100,000 coin per hour gleam farm the other day and idk if it was a visual glitch on my end or if the gleam ball actually was not regening properly. Some of the layers of the ball didn’t fill in completely even though the bomb should have been well enough in range of all the gleam.

1 Like

Hahaha you got me singing that song now.

3 Likes

Well I take my partner and throw regen on them directly and there is no wait time…

Regen farming working good on my end :+1:

1 Like

Is your end a public farm or private?

I have both public and private. Used my private clay farm last night and this morning used my public tree farm. Don’t see what a difference it would make though.

Also yesturday farmed gleam next to two other people farming gleam on exo

regen farming, or to be specific anything other than the way remeshing the data in the client works, has not changed. no nerfing… but possibly an issue with large number of deltas not being properly applied to the client mesh as that was the thing changed!

edit: missed the not

3 Likes

Regen :bomb: Broken :broken_heart:

1 Like

Yep, I’ve had this exact same weird issue

1 Like

can be closed after sovereign worlds update, it is ok again