Regen Farm Thread: Bark, Exotic Yams, Waxy Yams, etc

Know where a resource farm is? Post it here! Not limited to the above three (can include corruption etc.) but excluding gleam.

3 Likes

We have around 13 farms at the moment.

2 Likes

I think it’s TNT’s resource hub I like to go to every now and then if I’m impatient. It’s color coded pathway for each item. The resource hub is at the bottom in the middle.

1 Like

Yep TNT has a resource farm built by @Mayumichi
I believe it also has portals to bobs farms

3 Likes

The EFC has farms for all 3 soils, sand, mud, ash, gravel, gleam and bark. All on Besevrona, conveniently connected to the Iconic Resource Network.

These farms are on a level 5 planet, which requires more damage to one hit, but if you and your tool is able to, you get better secondary resources.

We also have a convenient lava farm right at the EU Hubbit Hub in Lamblis.

2 Likes

The TNT farms at the farm hub are low tier, T1 or T3. The drop rates are lower there, they’re meant to be farmed cheap, possibly just for the blocks, with some secondary drops when it makes sense.

Bark Drop Rates

Mud Drop Rates

Ash Drop Rates

Gravel Drop Rates

There’s also some bob’s farms scattered through the farm hub and the TNT6 hubs too, every T5+ hub has a portal to Nova Golda farm hub with various resources, I don’t have a full list unfortunately.

I also frequent EFC T5 farms, most I think are found in the Iconic resource hub, in the middle of the hive.

4 Likes

Where does TNT connect to PS? I could probably just look for it but I’m lazy :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been using TNT recently, and Bob’s.

Axon on Biitula is a convenient transfer station between TNT, PS, Hubbit, regen consortium, etc