Region Discovering Exp (Solved)

Good day all!

So I was just using Host’s awesome 64 portals on his “The Future” sovereign world to discover all 64 regions on that world. As will be shown in the screenshots below, discovering regions gives normal exp rate but uses the teaching pie (without giving 2x exp rate). So it is either not supposed to give 2x exp and not use the pie or use it and give the 2x exp right? :smiley: So I thought it might be a bug or something.

Here me on Gellis a few mins before heading to Host’s planet - you can see how much of the teaching pie I have.

Here me after discovering 40 regions. I got the total exp for all 40 regions as you can see in the top right corner without 2x exp but some of the pie has been used.

2 more regions discovered (total of 40 + 2 = 42 regions) now. More exp for 2 regions (4100+4200 + original 82000 for 40 regions = 90300 total exp).

Finished all 64 regions - pie totally used. Another thing here caught my attention. Aren’t we supposed to get a total of 208000 exp for all 64 regions? I got ~161k. I am fairly sure I didn’t lose the exp streak. Sadly I don’t have any screenshots between discovering the 42nd region and the 64th.

Character name is just like the forum’s username, RedY3.

1 Like

You have probably run out of pie buff somewhere around region 48-50.
If your character had build with max zeal + attribute bonus you can get 210k xp with one teaching pie (140k*1.5).
In starting screenshot pie buff is left something like 2/3.

2 Likes

True but since the beginning, the buff wasn’t applied. It was deducting the pie but not applying the 2x bonus.

You got the right amount of exp. Without the pie you get 50n for the nth region. With the pie you get 100n for the nth region. Using the equation n*(n+1)/2 you get 82000 exp for 40 regions with the pie. You would have gotten 41000 without the pie.

1 Like

Upon checking now again, I got 50 exp for the 2nd region i discovered on a new planet but i had the defeat penalty which i remember deducts 50%… so that was a 100 exp originally. I dont know how I remember getting 100n exp per region. It was either changed or my memory is failing me xD. Thanks though @Alwin. This topic can be closed @majorvex @Leahlemoncakes thanks.

1 Like

Closed as per OP’s request :blush: