Regional XP Farms

Hola Everyone

Just wondering if anyone has or knows of any regional xp farms?

Your help is appreciated.

dunno ones you have seen so far

go to GTG first of all - they have excellent set of regional xp worlds connected together in a chain

GTG, are closed

Someone long long long time ago had a lower level one but they are no longer playing

1 Like

oh, didn’t know that; @HOST I think might have thought about having one though, in old FUTURE style; dunno if he got there

1 Like

I can only remember me being the one having a low-tier one, yet I have not quit :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m planning on bringing back the old region XP area on a low-tier planet (T1) 6KM
im just saving up on oort, so i can keep on maintaining it without it closing

3 Likes

Perhaps @NickkThatsGood has Not or forgot to fiel the Portal , they were a few days ago Open AS i can remember.

2 Likes

I stopped fueling them, as it became too much to run by myself.

Fueling 130+ portals solo, has been tough, so I have cut down a bit for now.

If enough people express interest, I’ll perhaps reopen it.

4 Likes

Lol. I’m sure there’s enough interest but not everyone is posting on here. And others get ignored when they ask which are still open. Just like me. But honestly new players would never think of a region exp area. It remains something that needs advertisements on forum AND in-game. That requires activity. Also, T4 is very unhandy for new players. I went through it with an alt that was too small to get atmosphere protection. That’s unlocked from lvl 10-15 somewhere. No pies around as well. So it was an experience

2 Likes

I’d love to run through some Region xp farms as well. I’ve never done one. But I can understand the portal issue, especially solo.