Regular/Advanced Power coils for Sale! (4199c/10199c) - RESTOCK!

Hallo! If you’re looking for a good deal on coils, come check me out!

11 Workbench Power Coils - 4199c
2 Advanced Workbench Power Coils - 10199c

Also have some Compact Coal and Compact Emeralds for sale! Come check it out!

How to get there:
Take HUGE portal to Blacklight in the Finata Ultima Clocktower:

When you exit, drop down look to the right to see my shop portal:

And if you get lost running around, just look for the Giant Coil in the glass section of my tower outside the Southlight Gate:

So the shop is obviously in infant stages, but I am working toward having a larger selection! For now, I have just a few items, but priced to sell! A wider selection of all coil types will be added soon, and will have the same amazing prices!

Thanks!

6 Likes

Crazy good deals on coils man, ill have to come by in 8 or 9 hrs once in out of work and yoolur shops been ransacked

2 Likes

haha I’ll try to keep up! Also will have Portal Conduits going up tonight, 25 at 349c each!

Advanced Coils temporarily out of stock, but Portal Conduits now available! 349c!

That’s bad ass! Nice coil sculpture!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a struggle trying to keep up with the coil craze, will have to get at it some more this weekend lol

Saw the post and hopped on right before work and bought the advanced coils:p thanks

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to be of service!

Restocked and more to come! Have Compactor/Forge/Workbench regular coils in stock, and will be putting up 10 Advanced Workbench coils here in a little while! Come get them before they’re bought out!

The best prices by far! No one can beat your prices!

1 Like

That is my intentions lol - just trying to pay it forward! Thanks!

1 Like

Love guys lile this. Please tell especially if your going to sell mixer. Aiming to bring persistence pie to the people. Hopefully steady supply with sales.

1 Like

Thanks!! I could definitely use a good supply of pies! Mixers will be the next coils I put up - currently these are my stocks:

10 - Advanced Workbench
10 - Regular Workbench
5 - Regular Compactor
5 - Regular Centraforge

And don’t forget, plenty of Portal Conduits in stock at 349c each!

Will be back on the grind tomorrow trying to keep up with demand - thanks!

Hey! Can I get on a list or something to get 5 advanced work bench coils from you? Save you the tax if you can meet up sometime this week when available. Let me know!

Edit: I got 5 off your shop last night and told a couple of friends who stopped by and grabbed some coils as well. Keep them coming!!

Hey sorry for the delay, had to get some more gear - I’ll hit you up as soon as they are ready, and thanks for telling your friends! Got sold out tea quick!

1 Like

Restock in progress! Will be putting out tons of regular and advanced coils tonight, to include workbench, mixer, and even a few centraforge! Stay tuned!

1 Like

We need more! Honestly flood the market with these great prices :grin:

1 Like

Ill have to just start making them for 8k and undercut this guy, crazy nates crazy rates

2 Likes

That would be amazing! You would sell out so fast

Yea and drop gems to like 100c ea lol