Release: 106 - Bow & Arrow and Ambient Creature Update

So if I feed it all its veggies, can it grow up big and strong and become a future mount?

10 Likes

Ha! Thatā€™s exactly what my wife said they look like! Maybe we just call them tauns. Not big enough for both syllables yet.

BTW, I am also loving how the arrows richochet off of surfacesā€¦

1 Like

:open_mouth: YES! Haha

Instead of Tauns, give them a more childish name like Tauny, since they are so small. I put this in the name idea forum too. Hereā€™s the link: Ambient Creatures: What would you call our new friend?

1 Like

What kind of skin with these creatures have? Scales, fur, feathers? Or will they be more elemental like having rock skin?

Then, what color will they be? A natural like brown or grey, or a bright color like blue, green, or red?

I would think that their skin would be a grayish color with a soft cool tint of blue, their texture would be a mix of the tough hide of a rhino and the sleekness of a horse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oddly enough, thatā€™ kinda the idea I had. More of a cool blue with rougher skin.

It is interesting - I have been thinking of a grainy pattern as well. Also I believe feathers would be awesome. I like dinosaurs and bird dinosaurs and so on, but Iā€™d wanna want to have it a phantasy creature appeal. Soā€¦hmā€¦yes feathers would be great. Shouldnā€™t look like a plucked chicken imo.

:muscle: Use those back muscles :muscle:

Oh wait. :neutral_face:

3 Likes