Release 147 - Report issues here

Are you still unable to load the game?

Just checked and I am now able to (resplendent? Autocorrect grrr) respawn(!) on Therka albeit I spawned in a cave in the middle of nowhere! Thanks though, at least I can play again tonight :slight_smile:

Big objects in shelves bug appeared for me too:

and i have a strange bug, that in a certain distance the shelves show into other direction then they should:
far

closer:

CLOSER:

It’s good to hear that you able to log in again, but let us know if the issue happens once more.

A few users have encounter the issue with the items on the shelves. The second issue is a problem with the LODs not working correctly.

Purchasing location markers from any plinths caused them to stack - the first marker retains it’s location, whereas any additional markers will stack on top of the first and they will take on the first markers location details. Even when separated, they retain the same details as the first marker.

To confirm, I purchased 3 location markers again (from different plinths), but this time I used each one before buying the next. As I would expect, they all had different locations saved to them.

I guess this would also be the same problem if you had an existing location marker in your inventory already - any purchased ones would just take on the first one’s attributes.

I made a video showing the three bugs I found. They are simply:

1. The chisel isn’t able to work on pre-placed vertical stacks of blocks (has been discussed, but I don’t know the date of implementation?)
  2. When opening a door, I get stuck in it, since it’s a double door I can get out, but I don’t know if I could if it were single
  3. When I want to put a specific item from a smart stack into my quick access bar, I have to first place it in my inventory which is sort of “clunky”. I understand if this is a protection of abusing the space, but if it’s not, it would smooth up game play to make it possible to take a stack directly out of smart stacks and place it in my quick use bar.

https://youtu.be/gt4UMrTiyRI

P.S. Keep up the great work, Devs! I’m so excited about Boundless and it’s future that I’ve started my own YouTube channel :wink:

1 Like

@luke-turbulenz @james @vdragon @any other dev

At the moment you earn plots by leveling up a profession. (Likely to change but that’s how it is for the moment.)

In the current live version you should be allowed to earn 400-500 plots per character if you max out all roles.

So why does building skill-leveling stop?
My buildingskill stopped on lvl 8.

Sounds like a bug in the system somewhere. Is this something already in the bug list @vdragon?

It’s been logged, although I haven’t been able to reproduce it so far.

same here

easy to reproduce

just lvl up all abilities to 5-8 (except trading just 2)
and max out the mining skill

the building skill wont grow any more

is there maybe a problem with the xp gain of some materials?
im mostly using Sedimentary Stones, Refined Matamorphic rock, Igneus Bricks and Chisel (maybe it counts for building)

now the problem is there. the castle is half finished and no plots left :frowning: T.T :cry:

Is there anyone that get buildingskill over 8?

1. We definitely agree that it should be possible to chisel blocks vertically, it’s something we want to support.
  2. If you get stuck on a single door you can get out in the same way as if you were stuck on a double door.
  3. Good point, it would certainly speed up the process of moving items around. Your feedback has been logged.
1 Like

I have additional beacon markers on my compass, and there is absolutely nothing in the locations they correspond to.

They maybe hidden underground?

I mean, aside the fact that it claims they are mine, and I didn’t put them there. But also the fact that I dug about 45 units in every direction where it claims they are. Other people in Solum are reporting the same thing.

Thank you!

Selling plinth doesn’t show the item above it, if there is nothing in the first slot. Therefore if someone wants you to not get business they can just buy all of the first slot items and it looks like you’re out of stock.