Release 147 - Report issues here

ok, it maybe have to do with chat at same time, it happen when i chat and handcraft other stuff to.

hi i have a big problem with the lvling system.
i Started a big Project on the Market place on Therka
and i cant lvl up my building skill, but this will be very problematic cause i didnt get any more plots for my castle.

maybe its because i reached max lvl 50 for mining.

shouldnā€™t it be possible to reach the max of any skill?

is there a possibility to get more plots by a dev?

I got same bug, stopped leveling in builder-skill two weeks ago, maybe when i reached lvl 50 in mining.
The other skill keep raising.

The grass and leaves animation are gone.

The foliage will not be swaying if there is no weather, or if thereā€™s some pollen in the environment. Additionally, it will not sway during snow, but it will do so during a blizzard for example.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a cool effect! I hadnā€™t realised that it did that :smiley:

Iā€™m not sure how reproducible this is (as I canā€™t actually play anymore!)ā€¦

I was on Septerfon and was unable to open my inventory or activate a warp (it kept closing the panel as soon as I opened it), so I logged outā€¦ within 10-20 seconds I logged back in again and immediately created a warp back to Therka and went through. My character when through a phase of looking like it was constantly re-equipping the items in my hands, and the debug info for equipped items kept flashing. Shortly after that, I was disconnected.

I tried logging in immediately, and a message appeared saying that I was already logged in. I waited 10 seconds and then logged in again. I was welcomed with the screen below, which I am now unable to get past. The countdown does not move and I am unable to open any menu screens or revive my character!

Iā€™m guessing there may be some issue with the 60 second logout character still active in game countdown timer ā€¦ is this counted by the server/world that you were on at the time of logging out? Septerfon was the only world that I could have potentially died on, as on Therka I was warping into my building there. Does the logout timer get cleared if you log back in again within 60 seconds?

Are you still unable to load the game?

Just checked and I am now able to (resplendent? Autocorrect grrr) respawn(!) on Therka albeit I spawned in a cave in the middle of nowhere! Thanks though, at least I can play again tonight :slight_smile:

Big objects in shelves bug appeared for me too:

and i have a strange bug, that in a certain distance the shelves show into other direction then they should:
far

closer:

CLOSER:

Itā€™s good to hear that you able to log in again, but let us know if the issue happens once more.

A few users have encounter the issue with the items on the shelves. The second issue is a problem with the LODs not working correctly.

Purchasing location markers from any plinths caused them to stack - the first marker retains itā€™s location, whereas any additional markers will stack on top of the first and they will take on the first markers location details. Even when separated, they retain the same details as the first marker.

To confirm, I purchased 3 location markers again (from different plinths), but this time I used each one before buying the next. As I would expect, they all had different locations saved to them.

I guess this would also be the same problem if you had an existing location marker in your inventory already - any purchased ones would just take on the first oneā€™s attributes.

I made a video showing the three bugs I found. They are simply:

1. The chisel isnā€™t able to work on pre-placed vertical stacks of blocks (has been discussed, but I donā€™t know the date of implementation?)
  2. When opening a door, I get stuck in it, since itā€™s a double door I can get out, but I donā€™t know if I could if it were single
  3. When I want to put a specific item from a smart stack into my quick access bar, I have to first place it in my inventory which is sort of ā€œclunkyā€. I understand if this is a protection of abusing the space, but if itā€™s not, it would smooth up game play to make it possible to take a stack directly out of smart stacks and place it in my quick use bar.

https://youtu.be/gt4UMrTiyRI

P.S. Keep up the great work, Devs! Iā€™m so excited about Boundless and itā€™s future that Iā€™ve started my own YouTube channel :wink:

1 Like

@luke-turbulenz @james @vdragon @any other dev

At the moment you earn plots by leveling up a profession. (Likely to change but thatā€™s how it is for the moment.)

In the current live version you should be allowed to earn 400-500 plots per character if you max out all roles.

So why does building skill-leveling stop?
My buildingskill stopped on lvl 8.

Sounds like a bug in the system somewhere. Is this something already in the bug list @vdragon?

Itā€™s been logged, although I havenā€™t been able to reproduce it so far.

same here

easy to reproduce

just lvl up all abilities to 5-8 (except trading just 2)
and max out the mining skill

the building skill wont grow any more

is there maybe a problem with the xp gain of some materials?
im mostly using Sedimentary Stones, Refined Matamorphic rock, Igneus Bricks and Chisel (maybe it counts for building)

now the problem is there. the castle is half finished and no plots left :frowning: T.T :cry: