Release 147 - Report issues here

Is there anyone that get buildingskill over 8?

1. We definitely agree that it should be possible to chisel blocks vertically, it’s something we want to support.
  2. If you get stuck on a single door you can get out in the same way as if you were stuck on a double door.
  3. Good point, it would certainly speed up the process of moving items around. Your feedback has been logged.
1 Like

I have additional beacon markers on my compass, and there is absolutely nothing in the locations they correspond to.

They maybe hidden underground?

I mean, aside the fact that it claims they are mine, and I didn’t put them there. But also the fact that I dug about 45 units in every direction where it claims they are. Other people in Solum are reporting the same thing.

Thank you!

Selling plinth doesn’t show the item above it, if there is nothing in the first slot. Therefore if someone wants you to not get business they can just buy all of the first slot items and it looks like you’re out of stock.

I’m sorry but I have never seen Civilizations spelled with an ‘s’ anywhere…(living in the US)

Doors walls locks etc… just tried building a lock for the first time and when I tried to apply it to the door… well I’ll let the screen capture tell it… using walls can be very frustrating as it is. and BTW what am I missing for the compactor. I am trying to process silt so I can make glass and it wont give me the recipe.

1 Like

The locks, as with any other block, cannot be placed hard up against a wall like that. Have you tried putting the lock on the inside?

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/glass

Placing torches seem odd… I make the can’t place block error animation but still place the torch

Works outside of beacons and works with both hands

Also the bug that has to do with dead players? I found out that you don’t need to re-log or reload chunk

Just wanted to second your frustration with walls. They have so many minor bugs that I simply stopped using them. I won’t be building anymore either, until they are fixed. Wish I could burn them for fuel.

Can you explain what you mean here?

When the player dies it removes its nametag

And just found out that it works for all blocks

@CorwinAT @CunningCelt

Hey folks! Thanks for the feedback. Can I ask what you are finding most frustrating about Walls? Feel free to PM me, reply to the thread or start a new one. :slight_smile:

Yes! The first problem I have with walls is that the corners don’t automatically connect. Since they only take up half a block, it’s really hard to make corners that line up which also connect with, say, an inside wall. Second, this makes it really hard to place doors in these walls which look aesthetically pleasing. Another problem when using walls is that they don’t connect with the slabs of wood vertically. Now, this could be solved by making them extend or the slabs extend, but right now I tried to place slabs as a floor above a wall made out of wall pieces, and there ends up being a half-block gap above the wall. This wouldn’t be an issue if I could just move the slab down, but if I do that the stairs going up to the second floor don’t match up with the level of my floor. I’m not sure how difficult it would be, but it seems to me that the easiest fix for all of these problems is to make the gaps autofill with wall if there’s a half-block (really a quarter block) gap in between two adjacent walls.

yes i agree with that. it looks absolutly like ■■■■ if there is something floating in the air

and the next point is the cost of the walls. i think its more realistic to get 2 pieces out of one block.
and if you need wholeblocks again it should be possible to place two walls in the same field to get it whole

same for slabs too

2 Likes
  1. Place a stone step down in such a way that it is suspended in the air.
  2. Place a meta rock slab to the underside of the stone step.

Result: Slab will place itself above the step instead of underneath.

edit: Doesn’t have to be slabs, can reproduce with normal stone blocks.

• Building skill not increasing when placing blocks including stone, any form of wood block, and gravel.
  • Mining skill not increasing with shoveling grass blocks.

Why did you delete the text

I can confirm the bug
If you jump in a slope where no block Is underneath
Then you can get stuck and slowly glitch downwards

After unstucking you get a big amount of damage from impact. Mostly deadly amount of dmg

1 Like