Release 151 - Report issues here

Issue: Smart Statcking

Some of my Stones or Fibre Leaves won’t stack correctly together into one (seen on images).

Issue: Ink color:

Fix ink, fiber and cloth not inheriting colours from ingredients.

Old Ink has same color then the Fibre. New Ink on the right has red color.

Yes the old fiber/ink leave will potentially be the wrong color depending on the world your are on and where you collected them.

The ink and fiber leave do look the same but are different items so wont stack in the same slot.

All on Therka.

No. I mean the one Fibre stack doesn’t stack with the other Fibre stack together of same color. That Ink and Fibre won’t stack is clear :wink:

Just purchased and it won’t load. Issue with the Steam API it says. I’m reinstalling, and trying again.

Specifically: FATAL ERROR 30: Error connecting to Steam API, and FATAL ERROR 31: Failed to get Steam session ticket.

I’m not having any problems with any other steam games at the moment.

are you running it from with in the steam app? Dont run boundles.exe manually, it need the loader to run first.

FIXED IT! I was using the Steam client Beta. I had to revert to regular steam client and it started right up.

Client crashing every time I break the rock in the sanctum.

Can you share the game log - details here?

By the rock in the sanctum do you mean the Warp blocks? (As you shouldn’t be able to break any other blocks in the sanctum.)

Yes sir, the conduits.

http://pastebin.com/tyAbjMhi

Thanks!

We’re working on this issue.

Does it always crash every time?

Every time I hit those conduits, yep. I can run around sanctum, for the past hour, without issue.

Can you tell me what happens when you exit steam and restart steam? Does the game still crash?

Same thing, nothing’s changed.

Thanks for trying.

Also, another issue/bug. You can repeat with a stone shovel, (not tested with anything else) but upon getting your shovel down to 0 durability… if you do not stop holding down your mouse key, the shovel will not break/start using the next shovel in your stack.

edit: the moment you let go, it pulls up the next shovel.

1 Like

I crash still, after that restart.

I’m getting error 25 on Therka.

Friend(s) of mine are getting the same error code, I, however, am getting nothing but a not-responding issue. The moment I attempt to log in, my friends (many different area codes) all get disconnected from the server and are unable to relog.

1 Like

It seems like Therka is crashing while i’m making timber but idk if it’s the case.