Release 156 - Report issues here

not picking up wood after cutting down a tree, same with other materials too but not consistent.

extremely slow network for most of the playing time and got kicked out of the game eventually with this:

ERROR 1006
euc_c1_home: WebSocket CLOSE_ABNORMAL (assumed)

have never got anything like that before :grimacing:

Following FAQ suggestions I ran tests and got these pings:
Region Latency
US-East (Virginia) 140 ms
US-West (California) 171 ms
US-West (Oregon) 188 ms
Europe (Ireland) 28 ms
Europe (Frankfurt) 47 ms
Asia Pacific (Mumbai) 180 ms
Asia Pacific (Seoul) 323 ms
Asia Pacific (Singapore) 286 ms
Asia Pacific (Sydney) 319 ms
Asia Pacific (Tokyo) 255 ms
South America (SĂŁo Paulo) 231 ms
China (Beijing) 303 ms

No packet loss while pinging boundless server:
time=91-112ms TTL=46

Speed testing of local servers shows 3-5 Mbs download and 5-7 Mbs upload.

How did you walk into the V-shaped valley? Was it from the sides or the ends?

Your message is a little confusing. Is it your own plinth or someone else’s plinth? It seems to imply that you wanted to buy wood from your own plinth. As for the bug itself, do you remember what you did on the plinth before that?

Can you check your inventory when this happens? If it’s full, you won’t be able to pick up any further items.

Its my own plinth, i try to buy wood with it.
I open it to check if someone have sold some wood to me, then i saw the hammer instead of the wood-piece i put in there earlier.
I checked the match tint to get right color to.

Another thing i have seen with buying plinths.
When i put a block into a selling-plinth (blue one), and then put the inventory-reference-block in a shelf, it disappear from the plinth.
So i have to take 1 block of what i want to sell, out of a stack, put it in the buying-plinth and then keep it in my inventory so it not disappear from the plinth.

It was like kinda getting down the sloped block, while trying to reach over the decorative blocks.

Like descending diagonally from the slope into the metamorphic decorative block 1.

no it is not that, it is also copper and iron ore mixing up and getting under the same name or types off stone not showing up and end up under one name. Only when you process it it changes again. So it is always a surprise how many iron or copper I will get during melting.

oh and often you get like a high stack number and in reality it is only a few

Thanks for clarifying. That’s looks like a shovel in your screenshot rather than a hammer, but it still shows the issue clearly.

As for your second issue, what is the inventory reference block you’re referring to?

If I understand what you’re saying here, it sounds like some items have become part of a smart stack (which is denoted by the hash symbol). So for example, copper and iron ore will combined in the inventory, but it will only show the copper / iron ore. Is that what you meant?

Have you tried lowering your Chunk Download Rate to see if it changes anything?

I put a woodblock in a blue buying-plinth, then i go to my shelf and put the wooden-block from my inventory in to my shelf, then it was gone from the plinth, that now was empty.

Somehow the wooden-block in my plinth was referenced to the one in my inventory, so when i dumped it from inventory it was gone from the plinth.

I’m having the same problem as Heureka with my buying plinth displaying that I wish to buy stone axes instead of verdant grass seeds.

Also someone has managed to sell me a selection of Gnarled & Verdant grass seeds even though there was no money allocated to gnarled or barbed - only to verdant.

(I’m not sure if it just a display error for me seeing the stone axe, going to go find someone to check what they see when they buy)

This is similar to what happens with equipped slots when you move things around in your inventory, the equipped item is referenced to the physical location the item was in, not the item itself. This could potentially be what happened when you got your hammer sale.

1 Like

Sounds correct to me.

yes, I went down on it already;
could it be down to server problems? at the time of posting I couldnt play at all - I would get to Sanctum but both portals wouldnt work (the one that saves last location wouldnt break and the second would take coins for warp somewhere else than last location but was grey after breaking and wouldnt take me anywhere); and today everything works (I have some slow network but on acceptable level)

oh dear now I feel silly :blush: you are correct

So i don’t know if this is on purpose or not,

But i just traded with nibuls over a buying plinth. He was buying darkblood for 200 but it turns out that the seller sees the item priced for 180. So when i sold the dark blood at the buying plinth i got 180 but nibuls lost 200 from the plinths coins. So 20 coins got lost in space

theres 10% tax so yes he buys for 200 but you get 180 as 20 is a tax on this sale