Release 169 - Report issues here

this also just happened to me

1 Like

I have a lil bug about my settlements screen. I have one settlement shown twice, and the first one is the buggy one

I missed a plot here, but when land regenerate the torches was left.

Empty spot in sale-plinth showing prices.

1 Like

stuck in sanctum floor

that’s because the torch is actually in the plot “above” the one that regenerated, and so was protected. Yes, in terms of “rendering” the torch mesh is offset down onto the slope making it look like its in the plot below, but the block itself that represents the torch is in the plot above.

1 Like

From my experience that happens when you have portal to other planet in settlement. It gets registered in both planets.

You right, i should have checked that one before i wrote it…:blush:

Thanks for the information, tagging @james so that he can see the replies

This may depend on whether you’ve set other options quite high, such as the Draw Distance.

Thanks for the screenshots, we’ll log a bug. Can you remember doing anything unusual with your settlement for this to happen?

We should have a fix for this in the next update.

For my new build in Andooweem, I didn’t fully load my beacon when I first started it. I Placed like 2 logs in there and I got up to like 15 weeks for it. Today, I tried to top it up to max it out, I can’t seem to top it out. I have probably put in close to 20 trunks now and it never got higher than 17weeks something. Its still taking trunks but its not going any higher and the bar isn’t going any further. So, I am not sure whats going on with it. Thought I’d post here as a possible bug.

It’s a bug. Currently. you may not be able to fill it completely if there is still a substantial amount of fuel left.

I do have everything set to max. Been keeping an eye on it, it’s mostly at 1 - 1.5GB.

Just played about 30 minutes with task manager open grappling around the mountain n Nasharil - 1-1.1GB memory usage throughout. Then I decided to go back and did a few dozen (extra) portal hops: never went above 1.7GB. I can’t reproduce the high memory usage or the connection issues :frowning:

The only times the slow connection screen has popped up since has been for actual connection issues (which worked and felt right) and the occasional instant teleport to base when I’m around my beacon and working with machines.

Minor, but – I got the third tier Feat for plant-gathering without having done either of the first two tiers. And I got it while digging a tunnel. Without plants. (I think it just triggered when the third-tier gravel-and-soil-gathering one did, but it still made me laugh :stuck_out_tongue:)

Even more minor, but – this brick layout isn’t physically possible… but I think it would be if you flipped a couple of the faces across different axes. In the screenshot if you flipped the top face right to left, the brick edges would line up.

(I only noticed because I’ve been admiring the textures in general!)

2 Likes

Textures with a pattern that is more than one block in size(like bricks, rock, glacier and most natural materials) do not wrap perfectly on all sides of all blocks at all possible orientations. Just how it works.

I cant craft anything. Only 2 recipes show up; the campfire and the warp conduit, and even then no matter where i am it just says that I cant craft in sanctum.

Let us know if you start getting the connection issues again.

On what world and location did this occur at?

It’s been reported earlier in this topic. There’s currently a bug where the game is showing the wrong message when your inventory is full. Make some space and you should be craft again.

I was just excavating all the clay from Munteen when I got the ‘Expert’ soil digging feat completed, and noticed it wasn’t actually on my list of feats.

Then I noticed this;

30 feats. 3 rows. I’m no mathematician, but I should be able to work this one out! There should be 10 columns of feats, instead there are only 8? Where are the other 6 feats?

@Illuminoorti?

3 Likes

i dont know if there is a thred for this already… but im having an issue in smart stack. it wont let me combine some certen blocks for some reason.

I’ve noticed this since the first time I played the game some months ago; This seems to happen when they are from different planets; even though the tint looks the same, checking the debug info hud, they actually have different values.

I have a similar mess of stones in storage.

2 Likes

All your feats are belong to us.

3 Likes

I hope this doesn’t mean you were griefing my build again?

1 Like