Release 178 - Report issues here

Were you intending to have two keys perform the same function?

Some of your screenshots show other menus where data failed to load. We have fixed this issue, so in all likelihood, in the next update it may hopefully fix the issue where you cannot remove beacons from lists.

We have a fix for this, which should be in the next update.

Did you set the price before removal? We cannot reproduce this, although it looks like you have Igneous Rock and Sedimentary Rock appearing twice for some reason.

Thanks for the information, a bug has been logged.

I was buying all 3 types of rock for 1 coin the previous day. I removed metamorphic rock since I had enough and it just disappeared from the list (instead of going to the list of items needing a price).

Yes, I was trying to give my hand a bit of a rest from clicking but still keep the click available.

No message that ingredients is missing, when making glue…

1 Like

I thought being killed by a hopper through a wall is not a thing anymore but I just died that way. A hopper under my floor exploded and killed me. I didnt even try to get away from him cause I was sure it doesnt happen anymore.
Is it a feature or a bug?

1 Like

@vdragon I wanted to add an update about tools disappearing from the radial. I have also noticed that when I have a group added to my radial and then go and drop one more tool into that group the assignment in the radial is then removed. This happens when the additional tool I add is even placed at the end of the group.

1 Like

Description: Stack destruction using a furnace
Reproducible: Yes
Actions:

1. Use a Furnace (Iron used during reproduction)
  2. Add one fuel and one stack of any item type to each of the Furnace Input Slots
  3. Choose a third input object and shift right click on that object.

Case 1: Third object matches one of the items in the furnace slots
Expected:

• The third input object should be added to the matching Stack

Actual:

• The third input object is removed from the player inventory and disappears from existence

Case 2: Third object does not match one of the items in the furnace slots
Expected:

• The third input object should not move and an error message should be displayed

Actual:

• The third input object is removed from the player inventory and disappears from existence

Case 3: Third object matches the fuel slot
Expected:

• The third input object should be added to the fuel stack

Actual

5 Likes

Description: Chat box inconsistent character encoding
Reproducible: Yes
Actions:

1. Enter the following text into the in-game chat and hit enter: “Hello from Montréal”
  • Note: If you do not have a keyboard with that character, you can type it in windows by holding ALT and pressing 0233 on your number pad, then releasing ALT.

Expected:

• The text “Hello from Montréal” is spoken by your character

Actual:

• The text “Hello from Montréal” is spoken by your character
    Note: I recreated the Actual text due to the lack of copy paste so the exact character codes might differ.
2 Likes

My one gleam basket lost its specific color setting - ending up with me buying cream gleam at rediculous rates. I can’t verify the settings on it since “Item you wish to buy” is yet again broken.

1 Like

Hoppers can be agro attack you without line of sight, They can explode killing you through the floor or a wall. Happened twice now.

1 Like

Confirmed this happens for me also.

2 Likes

I just walked through the left sanctuary portal into my current home base after not playing since last night…
I was surprised to see that my workbench was still doing its animation and when scrolled over with my cursor, says “Crafting 10 Gold Hookshot Grapple (7101w 2d 21h 11m 28s)” and the numbers don’t change.
-upon interacting I discovered the output inventory was full. I removed a titanium crucible yet nothing filled it’s open slot
-I then checked the queue tab, it said 0s remaining.
-removed a hammer stack and all 10 grapples popped into output inventory.

sooo…

[Solved] pretty much :stuck_out_tongue: just an unexpected way to display the output inventory was full.

1 Like

I have also seen something like this when the item was broken and needed to be repaired with the wrench.

1 Like

You get the same result when the bench is either full or broken. Also, with bulk craft tools, you have to have 2 slots open because the output will fill a 9 smart stack and a last single slot for the tenth item. The behavior is as expected, but the error message could use some clarification.

2 Likes

I’ve reported this before and not sure if it is now tagged as resolved. Pardon me if it’s still in the list of known bugs.

I’ve somehow floated again while mining.

4 Likes

Odd. We have fixed this before, but it may be broken again. We’ll take another look at it.

Creatures can sense players nearby even without line of sight, which is expected behaviour. Receiving damage with blocks separately players and creatures does sound old however, so we’ll add it to the database.

Thanks for the update, we’ll make a record of your comment.

Thanks for the reports, we’ll add these to the database.

Is this related to that issue you reported when you wanted to show different rocks but the Request Baskets are only showing Metamorphic Rocks?

Yes, I do remember you reporting it but we were unable to reproduce it at the time. We did fix a few issues to do with physics, which should have stop this from happening, although you have shown that it can occur again. Whereabouts were you mining before this issue cropped up?

2 Likes

Break the furnace and you should get the items back. I’ve known for a while you can hide items in furnaces hidden slots.

1 Like

Furnaces hidden slots? I’m gonna have to replace all of my furnaces now, because I think I’ve done this a handful of times now!

1 Like

They have slots not visible in the GUI, I know for sure the resource slots do this. I would assume then that the fuel can too.

2 Likes

I am at Munteen. Here’s the full details of my location. (I’ve already moved a couple of blocks so not 100% accurate)

To add more details, I can’t seem to bring myself back to the ground after jumping multiple times. I returned to Sanctum and after a short period of time while doing conservative movements on a flat surface, it started happening again. (This somehow cancels out my theory of it due to erratic behavior when on slope. Something to note though that it initially started while I was on a tricky sloped surface) I restarted the game and everything went well again.