Can you share a screen shot of the Debugging Latency Histogram?
This will show the distribution of latency for ping messages to the current world server.
You could also run a Ping command in a Terminal window alongside the game. This would help determine if the issues is between you and the game server, or just your connection in general.
ping -t 22.214.171.124
would hit one of the Google DNS servers.
For example, the following capture shows a great connection:
- 95% of all ping packets are in the range (50ms to 100ms) with 5% in the range (100ms to 150ms)
- No packets are greater than 150ms.
- Latency is also quite constant.
- Game should be smooth with zero rubber banding.
The following capture shows a connection that is more variable and had a few little stalls:
- 99% of packets are in the range (50ms to 200ms) - good connection.
- 0.6% of packets are in the range (200ms to 500ms) - still ok and playable.
- 0.1% of packages (in purple) are greater than 500ms - these would have caused some lag.
Sharing this data will help us understand how your connection is performing.