Release 180 - Report issues here

That fixed it for me @houdhakker2.
I got another thing.
Connected textures acting weird.
Weird

Normal

Does that occur when you activate a portal?

We’re not seeing problems with any of the named objectives. Could you give further details on what you were doing? Tutorial objectives at the start of the game will be displayed on the top left by default, so it shouldn’t be possible to miss any of those. For any of the objectives you have mentioned, do you track every one so that they appear on the top left?

Looking at the picture here, for handcrafting, did you click the Handcraft option to craft 50 items in one go? With the Crafting Table, did you use the Bulk Craft and Mass Craft option to craft several items at once? Also, can you just confirm what the affected Feats are?

Looks like the textures are not seamless. Where’s the location of this?

Therka, coords are 1065, 81, -755

It only happens when starting the game. After loading Sanctum the message is there in top right corner and the left hand side portal wouldn’t open. I can still use the other one and pay for warping whenever I want.
Never seen that happening with any players portals on any world or when returning to Sanctum during the same session.

1 Like

Hi James,

I had some issues with the update:

1. I logged on to the came, confirming the reset warning thing in sanctum
  2. Went through the warp portal
  3. Game disconnected because of network instabillity issues
  4. Restarted the game, arriving back at sanctum
  5. Went through the warp portal again, this time not disconnecting
  6. Had all that expected leveling and achievements pop-up
  7. But then… I noticed that my incentory slots have been reduced. Including the slots that had some items in there… Oh oh!

Bot sure if that is intended behavior. Will I get my items back after adding that skill again, or are my inventory items lost?

1 Like

Unlock the inventory skills and your inventory should return.

1 Like

I can confirm this is working. Pfew!
Thank you for the quick reply.

But… I noticed something else. Small though and could not get it on an a Steam screenshot.
If you have Team Viewer installed, it will add an arrow-like thing ‘<->’ to all your windows, so that you can present that application with an other Team Viewer user. However, this is now on the fullscreen Boundless game window as well.

Example:

More info:

Maybe a small one but… I lost most of my inventory due to the skillpoint reset: it resets the inventory slots so all of the items that were under the base inventory are now lost. Sadly, that bottom portion of inventory I lost contained about… roughly 550 bricks, a couple of gemtools, various metals and other stuff you really don’t want lost.

Unless I’m missing something, does anyone know where my stuff went?

EDIT: Oh and also the portalfuel which I had finally been able to gather

The following should fix your issue:

Thanks @onebitknightly… but then…
I can’t because I spent my points and didn’t think of inventory space to be ‘required’ as much as I did, but I didn’t know I would lose the items that were in it. So the items… I guess I’ll see them next year :sweat:

I use two monitors and play boundless in windowed. It has worked pretty good most of the time (only exception being occassionally not being able to move the cursor outside the window, but that was solved by alt-tabbing).

But since Release 180.1 I’ve had an extremely irritating problem. Occasionally when I’m mining, the pointer will temporarily move to the other monitor and focus whatever window there, before returning its position to Boundless (without focusing the game again).

I used notepad with some garbage text to verify the behaviour.

Since I’m holding the mouse button when it starts focusing notepad, it marks some text as it would do if you would press somewhere in notepad and hold while moving to the other screen.

Edit: It seems more frequent while I have chrome on the other screen. Could be a coincident though.

You could unlock the inventory skills to get your stuff then use the cleanse points to remove them again. You would have to use all of your cleanse points but it would be worth it if you have important stuff in the inventory :slight_smile:

1 Like

Random crashes going through portals !

The game crashed many times already in a short period of time:

And the top of the screen shows:

Very random new bug !

Edit:
When the game crashed and I go from sanctum to that location again, it crashes again.
When I take the right portal side from sanctum and portal to a different location then that works fine. Even walking then to the location where I crashed before and try that portal then, it works fine… !!!

I’m getting this also. I have Chrome open on the second monitor.

It was occurring during combat for me, most noticeably when using the right mouse button, as it would bring up a right-click menu. It only seems to be a problem when the game in windowed mode - full screen (F11) does not seem to be an issue at all.

@Omnifob - try changing your game to full screen and see if you can reproduce?

Seems it is only in windowed. I cleared around 6x8x8 of rock when running fullscreen without it happening, while in windowed it would likely have happened before getting through the first layer.

1 Like

Uhmm yeah…haha… that’s where I’m stuck basically. So I got all excited about 850 skillpoints to re-arrange! Truth is, my memory sucks. Don’t even know what I ate this morning. So I dove into it. Quickly Skillpoints went down; had to cleanse stuff to sort of get it right, only to notice that by the time I had spent all there was to spend, my inventory wasnt what it looked like.

Checked the forums to rage about it. And I found a solution that doesn’t work for my situation specially. So yeah… bummerrr. I won’t grind the xp only to get back to zero now, it’s just demotivating and rather devastating to a game like this: mmo’s are built around inventories and levels. Such a crucial part of the game I believe simply can’t be hotfixed like this has happened. I believe I made a mistake, but someone else surely did too.

at once… crafting 10 items at once with hand gives you +10 to feat progress. Crafting 10 items at once with crafting table gives you only +1 to feat progress

I’ve been having an issue since before this patch, but my iron grapples seem to detach without me manually detaching them. It’s like they just let go for no reason, sometimes when I’m reeling them in, sometimes while I’m
reeling them out, sometimes when I’m just hanging there.

sometimes like when i was adding agility the menu to add pops away i can only select it if i hold mousebutton and drag it over the ok while holding it releasing it on the ok
hope you understand what i mean
i had this with other things to like power i think( not sure it was that one)
with agility im sure

2 Likes

had this to, for different skills