Release 184 - Report issues here

More minor labeling stuff. It shows when you hover over both the green and blue leaves, and when you combine them into a smart stack as well.

2 Likes

hmm cant make video and screenshot cant show it list is so big
ill try explain again so the list gos from AtoZ but i have like 3 AtoZ lists
so when i scroll down and im at name zorro it follows by abraham and ends at zola then it goes to abba and ends with zora so 3 times a list in a row
hope you get it now

abcā€¦zabcā€¦zabcā€¦z this is how it is now
and it would be easyer if its just abcdā€¦z

this is in the list for adding people to my beacons

i have a suspicion this is the first maxlist plus the expanded list plus the third expansion on the list if ya follow

We couldnā€™t reproduce it either, but the crash information you have submitted has been received. We do have a fix for this.

This was previously reported by @Lonoty in this very topic. We do have a fix for this, which should be in the next update.

Are some of these names capitalised by any chance?

2 Likes

yes its not 3 list only two and the first list has capitalised names

ASCII-value ordering strikes again! :wink:

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m crashing the server. (Or at least forcing a disconnect.) There are two pieces from a decayed machine at a location on Solumā€“Iā€™d tell you where, but I needed to reproduce the situation. When I get back in Iā€™ll grab coordinates. Anyway, I tried to harvest them, and I got the hammer double-smack while the crate flickers thing, and then a hard disconnect.

More info coming as I can get it.

And I got it: https://vimeo.com/250912121

In retrospect, I donā€™t think Iā€™m crashing it. Itā€™s available too quickly. Itā€™s just a disconnect.

While crafting in my workbench I noticed that the description for a Gold Hammer is for the Gold Grapple. Love tha game canā€™t wait to see what comes next.

1 Like

New weapon?! Like a hammer on the end of a grapple that whacks things in the face and then returns :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That sounds awesome, it should totally be a weapon in-game.

1 Like

Could make the grapples hook exchangeable to other tool-heads (hammer, shovel, knife and glue-bombs for mobs). :slight_smile:

1 Like

There needs to be some checks added to meteorite events to deal with mobs that fall into caves. A couple of times Iā€™ve made it halfway through, then mobs stop dropping from the portals. Eventually, I find a beast down in a cave somewhere, kill it, and the event proceeds.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s the details because the more the better:
I had encountered a Meteorite when I was helping my friend place his first portal and connections between our bases, it was on Nasharil beside the big graveyard near Toxic Oasis and of course because there were 2 of us it was a level 2. I am using my main (level 50) so I have vitality, power and slingbow mastery maxed and iā€™m using ruby slings for range and when I can I run in for a diamond shot.
Now my friend is new to the game and very ill-equipped so he bows out of the fight only to snag loot from the bodies when I try to lure them away from him. Surely enough I die and all of a sudden they are on him. He dies. loses durability ofc. So he bows out completely and I am left with a massive collection of mobs and almost kill a good number of them but then of course I die.

Now hereā€™s the issue: when I come back through the sanctum portal all of the mobs are gone. the ones that I spent a lot of time and effort to damage despawned. I thought maybe they went back into the portal or whatever dimension they spawned from, but nope. the meteorite progress bar was more than halfway down and I definitely didnā€™t kill those massive groups.
This happened so many times that I gave up. I just went to work on my base. The next day I went to the area and saw that same meteorite core and it said completed, apparently someone else finished it for me heh.
The loot box was thereā€¦
I got 3 oort.

1 Like

My experience with that (given that Iā€™ve had a mob fall into a hole deeper than I could reach with a weapon) is that if I run out of range for a minute or so, that mob will disappear and a portal will drop another one to stalk me when I return. Itā€™s just a matter of getting out of range to force the reset.

2 Likes

Cannot seem to craft glue today. I put the sap and bones and coal inā€¦press start and nothing happens. I tried with my main and my alt. Same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Nope, just tried it and it works for me.

Maybe try repairing the furnace? I have no idea if they do or dont take condition damage (thereā€™s no condition bar).

If that doesnt work, bust it and the base, and place them back down again.

2 Likes

thanks i will try that!

also the game is crashing alot lately for meā€¦was not happening before. Only since the mini update we had a few days ago. Where do i find the crash data that you need?

UPDATE: its crashing like every few minutes now! Its really getting annoying. Devs, I really need some help :frowning:

Iā€™ve seen that happen before and eventually even new furnaces wouldnā€™t workā€“but that was back on Test before I moved to Live permanently, about a year ago. I tried making glue today and itā€™s workingā€“but Iā€™m going to keep an eye on all my furnaces because I havenā€™t needed to use them of late.

Shift clicking fuel into a furnace seems to delete the fuel - maybe only if the furnace already has 2 items in the crafting area - might be a larger issue, also might have been reported previously, just happened to me :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a known bug. At the moment, you can break the furnace to recover whatever was lost to it.

1 Like