Thanks for the coordinates. It’s another one of those chiselled block issues, which will be logged into the database.
Could you post a couple of screenshots with the Latency Graph on screen please? One screenshot should show the portal when you have lag and other where you have no lag.
I’ll tag @luke-turbulenz and @olliepurkiss so that they can read the feedback you’ve given here.
What method did you use to assign the item to one of the hands? There are two ways:
- You dragged the smart stack of items onto one of the radial display slots.
- You right clicked on the smart stack and dragged a single item onto of the radial display slots.
If you used the first method, then the game should switch to the next item. If it was the second method, then game will not switch to the next item in the smart stack.
Ah, you’ve encountered the same issue that @IAintNerdy previously reported here.
Can you confirm that when you pressed E, there was a message appearing on the bottom left of the screen? If so, then this should be working as expected. The other player would have to agree to start a trade and / or friend request process, otherwise you will not see the GUI trading menu.
As for your other comment, if I understand this correctly, it sounds like you were saying that you pressed T and Return, in which case that would end Chat before you’ve had the chance to type anything on screen. If so, then you would need to press T to start the chat. Don’t press Return until you’ve entered a few words on screen.
This isn’t something I’ve seen so far. Could you do the following?
- Unpin and then pin the objective again.
- Go through the Crafting Table once more.
Once the Crafting Table has been crafted, share a game log so that we can check if something has gone wrong along the way.
Is the issue here that the creatures are not always landing quickly rather than the distance from the meteorite as you mentioned?
When you discovered this, did you check if the Oort Shards were still in storage?
If anything looks like a definite bug, then yes it should be reported here, although it seems that @james has already moved it here for you. Thanks for the report nonetheless, a bug has been logged.
That’s the same issue that @ctrl-64 previously reported in this topic, although you did provide a screenshot.
Did you report something like this previously? If so, could you link the post here?
If I understand what you’re saying here, can you confirm if what I’ve written below corresponds to your post?
- You have 50 grey-coloured Refined Sedimentary Rocks and an additional red-coloured block (although it isn’t clear if you had them in a smart stack or not).
- The red-coloured rock is the first item in the slot and you placed it down.
- Then you placed the grey-coloured blocks down (although you didn’t say whether you placed some or all of the grey blocks.
- When you break the red block, I’m not sure what you meant by “it pops back up as first in hands”.
- Here you’ve stated that both the Gold Precise Bevel Chisel and Silver Precise Silver Chisel were in the same smart stack.
- I don’t know what you mean by “switch click stuff in my hands”. I guess you meant that you have the radial displays on screen and when you switch to the chisel smart stack, it should always display the first item, which would be the gold chisel instead of the silver chisel?
If the beaconed area here is not a big enough settlement, then it may not show on the compass.
Good spot! We’ll add it to the bug database.
As you know, the machine wear is now displayed as a whole number instead of a percentage. Seeing as there have been a number of posts saying that the machines wear down too quickly, then we will have to look at adjusting the values.
In that case we should have the crash information. Can you also expand on your post to describe in more detail what you were doing at the time?
Are you accessing someone else’s Request Basket and you want to split your own stack of items?