Release 197: New Universe, New Worlds, and New Characters!

2 level 6 fierce planets have been spotted, too! A shock and a toxic world.

2 Likes

Dang… it will be busy evening today… not to mention I’m getting flu tomorrow, and can’t go to work :frowning:

6 Likes

Same here :frowning: so many worlds need explorin’ for the atlas shop! :stuck_out_tongue:

already preparing to expand my museurm

and thanx tho the new Temperate Plush Kada I, i dont think gleam will be an issue

3 Likes

I think there is even more planet now :smiley:

This one, Refgar, is new starting peaceful EU planet :smiley:

5 Likes

And who’s gonna guess the dominating colours of this new EU world? :confounded:

2 Likes

But there is no shortage of desert swords :smiley:

2 Likes

I landed on that planet too as a starting world for a new char and couldn’t even look at the objectives until I’d totemed about 100 desert swords. The planet will be bare by tomorrow, we’ve all got hangovers from early access scarcity. :smiley:

But we know a new thing now, gotta break blocks too! So, hopefully, that helps with surface resource regen on the new worlds.
I’ve personally been breaking the soil block under those on Kada 1, at least one not a bunch otherwise we’ll have the holey issue like with the chisels

Yep this is how I’ve handled it too, make sure I take the occasional block under the plant.

wait until higher levels. The death penalty is not balanced correctly for higher levels. just because a player is higher level dos not mean he gains xp faster. It’s a sheer punishment from HEdoublehockey sticks when you get above mid teens. the inflated amount is beyond stupid.

lower level deaths seems like it should be the same % no matter how high of a level you are. Fun large meteor hunts means half xp. It’s not right.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.