Release 197 - Report issues here

I do… it’s not enough… EVER… heck I would be in a full blown rotation if cooked yams wasn’t a thing… and I’m running out of nodes for that…

Did you use energy skills, so your limit is freaking high?

Each steak fills 400…

Yup, I got the multiplier and raised my energy. Honestly this is why it’s so trash. Devs have a hard set limit of 100% for healing which is HORRIBLE when raising energy, and starvation hard set at 25% WHICH IS HORRIBLE if you raise your energy… honestly they need to remove this system unless they want to actually bother fixing this… it’s been NINE MONTHS NOW…

Everyone other than you is handling it just fine. Please stop venting and trolling, especially on the bug thread which is hard enough for the devs to read as is.

2 Likes

So the problem is, you have less HP, less regeneration rate. Decrease some energy, put more in life and just eat. Otherwise ask ppl to give you some food. We have tons and tons of it and don’t know where to go. Noone is dying of hunger o.O

1 Like

I’ll take all of it please… like ugh help meeeee!!!

This is getting ridiculous now, I really recommend you stop firstly spamming this thready and secondly personally insulting havok.

2 Likes

Ill ask her to try this

Yup, I’m back again, and yup, it’s shouting again. Even though I’ve ticked off shouting in the filter list on the chat window, I can still hear them shouting, and, I cannot stress this enough, they will not shut up.

Our group can’t get our plots to merge for a settlement. Have 20k+ prestige between us, and or beacons say “need 10,000 prestige between this beacon and it’s neighbors”. Except one of us whose Beacon says “cannot merge plots, bridging two settlements” there are no settlements around her, or any of us. Plz help.

apparently that is a feature, not a bug. It allows you to always be able to warp home, whether you have the coins or not. It helps you not getting stuck on a world that keeps killing you =D

1 Like

On my main character, I made a bunch of friends. Then I made an alt, and all the same people were green on the compass to my alt as if I was already friends with them but to them I was red. I had no options to Add Friend. But they could add me. And when they did I saw the invite and it worked just fine.

Also I observed a problem with the rain. Size does matter. The size of the drops up close appear to be the same physical size as the drops that are suppose to be in the distance. Thus making a large sheet of water to try to look through. On Beckon it is a true nightmare to see through. The drops in the distance should be half the size as the ones up close.

1 Like

Objective: East is East and West is West, will not complete for me. I’ve tracked friends, and beacons, and custom locations. It always said “You have Arrived”, but the objective won’t acknowledge.

There are 2 objectives that are actually the same. A Plot for Permissions, and A Friendly Beacon. I was lost because a friendly Beacon would not complete because your suppose to just add a friend and permissions. It does not say that it has to be a different beacon on a different plot than the Main beacon. To complete it is the same task as A Plot for Permissions.

Objective: Settle in a Settlement, wouldn’t complete, so I kept moving the beacon location around the settlement and it finally completed. All the locations were right next to the settlements plots. But took multiple tries for it to complete. I seen where others were trying to get it to work. So just move it a lot until it does, then go back to where you really want to be.

1 Like

Luck and amount of loot

I have Max Luck (8/8) and Max Attributes Bonus (5/5). In cutting down trees, whether on Tier 1 or Tier 2 planets, I am not seeing any increase in Sap. What am I missing or is this a bug?

It was my understanding that with high Luck, the drop rate doesn’t change but the amount dropped changes.
In my scenario, I’m see neither. Or, in other words, no change whatsoever.

1 Like

sounds like a bug but haven’t noticed as im not max attribute bonus yet but i am max luck

I just researched the “Gathering Epic” skill. It says I am supposed to be able to gather fungi, boulders, and plants without breaking them but so far I have not been able to figure out how to do so.

Use a shovel (thats what the skill description says atleast)

I have not seen any change in mining metals either. So it not just Sap for me, it’s Copper and Iron as well!
Or, basically, everything I gather. Nooo! Please help, lol…

1 Like

as i say sounds like a bug i will see for myself when i an level my Att Bonus

I just switched my luck to attributes and it seems to be better than the luck lol

After chopping 7 wood i got 1 sap… after 11 i got 1 sap and 1 bark wher with just luck i was getting 1/10

So yes it feels there is an issue with the luck skill?