Release 198: Aim Assist and Masks!

Kinda wish masks would’ve been like a gear drop from high level meteorite’s or protectors / titans in the future. I’d like the idea of them dropping gear so you can sell in your markets or equip to show off you’re a titan killer!

3 Likes

Make a post in suggestions about it :slight_smile: I’m sure it could be added in

1 Like

No centraforge prediction fix?

Slow clap. :clap:
Man I love these devs. You guys really keep your ear to the ground. Keep the great fixes and updates a’comin’!

4 Likes

what is (was) dual hand placement? oO

The block XP change from 4 to 2 is only goin’ to hurt casual players, I don’t think you should be balancing the game around end-game user’s AOE hammers who have teaching pies and stuff.

The grind was already bad enough. If other activities weren’t givin’ enough XP, you should boost them instead of nerfing block XP.

6 Likes

If you have a stack of blocks in each hand you could place them both at the same time, helps a ton when building. Now if you try placing them at the same time it just places one at a time alternating the hands

3 Likes

Couldn’t get it in on time unfortunately Lraund, we’ll be aiming to get that in the next one as soon as possible.

Was resource regen fix and atlas fix for PS4 added in?

1 Like

Is the Adventurer’s Crest a exclusive backer wearable? Just wondering as it’s in my outfits, but it can also be bought from exchange, which kinda doesn’t make it feel excluse if it’s suppoused to be.

The Adventurer’s Crest should only be visible in the Exchange to people who backed at Adventurer or higher. Non-backers shouldn’t be able to buy it.

1 Like

So we souldn’t have it available for free? As I haven’t purcheased it but i’m able to use it.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware you’ll get one free and you can buy more if you want to have a bunch in different colours to choose from.

3 Likes

Will we be getting different character races to choose from in the near future, personally if I had a choice between the old character choices we had before and those now I would choose the old ones … nothing against the new ones but I just don’t find them as appealing.

1 Like

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

Not in the immediate future, but more character races is definitely something we want to do in the not-so-near future :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@jesshyland Am I right in understanding that we will be able to change our characters for free the first time but then any changes after that will cost cubits?

Edit: I’m guessing by the no reply that means that’s not going to be the case? :neutral_face:

No reply means I don’t know, sorry!

1 Like

The system hasn’t been designed yet, so no one can say for sure what’s going to happen. However, we always have an in-house policy of doing right by the community, and people have talked about giving free character changes when implementing major changes like that.

9 Likes