Release 198: Aim Assist and Masks!

Maybe a little off-topic, but there is a minor typo :slight_smile:
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

Back on topic, I’m really happy that the ore XP was upped, since I’m primarily a miner. Thank you very much :+1:
Gonna check out the fixed physics issues, my staircase was hurting me a lot :smiley:

5 Likes

Some great stuff in here - though no mentioned of a fix for the centraforged items on plinths :frowning:

Does it mean “the atmosphere damage of the world” are equal to?

• 1 for Inhospitable worlds
  • 2 for Turbulent worlds
  • 3 for Fierce worlds
  • 4 for Savage worlds
  • 5 for Brutal worlds

My atmosphere protection is no longer working and has left me stranded miles from the nearest portal on Delta Cancret. I cannot leave the sanctum with this level 25 character. Please tell me this was a bug and not a deliberate “brilliant” idea to change things without notice or warning the player base.

2 Likes

if u are in sanctum there are 2 portals , left one teleports you to last location, right one can be used to teleport you to your beacon, or a city u saved etc etc. Not ideal but that would fix it

1 Like

sure np Steggs

this char has no beacon, he lives at my main character’s beacon - no “home” to go to.

there’s been a change in atmosphere protection,it now lasts for ever as long as you meet the protection level

“this char has no beacon, he lives at my main character’s beacon - no “home” to go to.”
my alts also use my mains home,just save the location when home for any alts to use.

Those numbers are probably because of you have set language on auto-detect, try it set on english.
It has something to do with thousand separators, like for example I know that some players who had  instead of , (comma) on earlier patch (local setting would have been space on between thousands).

It will totally be affected. I was using titanium bombs forged with +2. I popped on a teaching pie and was getting 4k-5k xp per crater made just from the rock blowing up. Then another 2k-3k from mining everything exposed

My point is, the rock, which instead of 4 xp, now gives 2 xp now, would impact bomb-mining significantly anyway, just as it does regular mining. So the increase in ore exp will make up for not getting 2 xp per rock.

Edit: Forgot I had Defeat Penalty (it’s 2 xp, not 1 xp)

Is the music completely off?

Nothing in the patch note but my atlases started selling :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is the new Regeneration included?
I see soil blocks that weren’t there for the past weeks.

1 Like

Will the numbers and durability bar on machines be fixed?
Don’t see any notes mentioning this. Maybe I skipped the line.

2 Likes

Is the warp augment core objective fixed yet?

Not understanding the new atmospheric protection, last night my 4 points in potent protection allowed me to stay for ages on Delta Cancret but now its as though I have no protection at all?

its been changed theres a post on forums about it.

A change that was missed in the changelog:
Volume Crafting Epic now correctly increases the Crafting Queue length by 20 as stated by the skill text. (it increased to 20 before)

6 Likes

To mask preview on ps4 press triangle.