Release 198: Aim Assist and Masks!

I don’t think they added the deluxe edition perks for pc player in this patch, as I can’t either see the gold fist with my crafter nor has any of my characters recieved the 500 cubits or my gleam club subscription been increased by 30 days.

But maybe in the next patch. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Cool, thanks that makes sense!
//
In the context of ongoing discussions about the massive increase in grind and slow progression… I’m sure it’s been said before but the tier 4 and tier 5 feat requirements are bloody stupid

nuts.

All the other ones like this, but particularly things like tier 4 of Collier - 100,000 coal. I look forward to getting that just after I hit level 603. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I have a gleam club for 3 month, but one of my beacon keep showing only 3 days left, and no matter how i re-fill the beacon, it still show up 3 days left.

Is this a bug or its kind of change ?

1 Like

I know this isn’t the best place for requests, but may I suggest moving the ‘connection warning’ ui element to somewhere that doesn’t obscure the xp notifications now that we’re seeing it pop up a lot more often with fuller servers? Perhaps the top-left area between objectives and the compass, since that’s always empty. :slight_smile:

It’s a very minor thing but it can get pretty annoying at times. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My game crashes every time I try to access a standard shielding food recipe in the mixer.

can’t find 198 bugs topic

here so:

3 Likes

Hey, can I get a copy of your cheat sheets?

there will be no more global release xxx report threads. We now should just use the support category. Steggs wrote that in the last comment on the 197th report thread when he closed it :wink:

2 Likes

thats why forums are flooded with all the separate topics?

i mean I’m away from forums for 3 hours and I need to dig through 50+ new topics to find ongoing discusdsions etc.

seems like forums could do with some reorganizing

4 Likes

well, I think this will happen mainly on patchday and the days after. Good side is that they don’t have to organize themselfs by ONE thread which includes xx different dialoges. Best would be if they could hide solved bugs so that you only see them when going to the support category itself (useful when refering to a thread there). Positive side effect of this is that people can see reported bugs and there are less double posts.

1 Like

Hmm, looks like some cuttletrunks are in need of repair:

(This is me attacking with an unmodified iron slingbow)

6 Likes

Post it in support and tag the devs in it :wink:

I like the masks, but the price seems a bit steep to me. I would recommend reducing the cost a bit.

2 Likes

Did the speed of fists changed? I see nothing in changelog.

They seem slower to me

They do to me too. And I found it the hard way, doing a solo meteor fight :frowning:

at least mine was just a few angry spitters

Has the issue where surface resources don’t work with atlases been reported?

workbench without advance diamond coils. to craft mass advance diamond coils show take 5 hr 50 min after i add 1800 power and it went up to around 11 hours to craft. then i add 3600 power to it and it reduce back to 6 hr 40 mins

is your workbench repaired? if its in poor condition jobs take longer time, when you can do them…in the first shot it showing projected time once needs for job are met