Release 198: Aim Assist and Masks!

it is fully repairs and still same… i have ask other folks and respond the quatos same point what i seen.

Please put bug reports as a new thread in the support category.

Thanks!

I like the new Iron fist sound, but this heartbeat sound when stamina gets low is really annoying!, especially when mining.

I didn’t see these sound changes mentioned in the update notes, but i’d like the option to turn this heartbeat sound off in the audio options please.

2 Likes

Seconded. (10 character post)

Can it be that Animals not drowning anymore in Water since the patch, or did i just overread this change?

That’s a bug, it’s in our database :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, just wondered, because in this case i had some „issues“ to finish a Meteor :wink:

Does anyone have a updated list of base prestige each block/machine gives?

where is 198 REPORT issiue, where can i report bugs

As mentioned in the OP ^

When can we expect to see craftable equipment, armor and new outfits? Trailer makes it seem like we should have this stuff.

Is it all going to be locked behind cubits?

Also, the characters are hideous. We can we see the custimzation you guys talked about years ago?

3 Likes

How does on go about properly protesting something in this update? I haven’t complained about much about this game and have been an avid supporter of most changes but the one thing about this update that burns me is the fact that instead of lowered exp gain creating a balance, they took away ALL exp from placing any block outside your beacon. I’m not asking that you gain 8-12 exp like before, that was ridiculously overkill. But every action should gain some exp for the effort. Giving us 2 exp per block place/chiseled would have been a good solution as it takes almost an equal amount of time as breaking the a block for 2 exp and would have just as equally prevented spamming. For the first time I am strongly against and very annoyed at this change. One of my favorite things about the game was that every action was rewarding taking away the feeling of the grind but this literally ruined that aspect of the game for me.

4 Likes

I agree, these characters are fairly hideous and we should of been able to of create a cool looking character from the start with choices of races, styles etc … I would gladly spend cubits even real money making a cool looking character that I have chosen look even better than being forced to have a nappy/diaper wearing troll type thing and then being expected to spend cubits/real money to hide it behind masks etc … it’s a bit like trying to put lipstick on a pig (no offence to pig lovers meant) … I’m very surprised that Wonderstruck has chosen these models to showcase the launch of this amazing game.

2 Likes

agreed,personally i prefer the older models from pre-alpha/alpha.

3 Likes

Me too, 100% … it’s a shame we were teased by the concept art before as well. We should of been able to create our initial character how we want and then spend cubits to add the cosmetic items after such as tattoos, masks, wearables etc

I’m personally going to be irritated if equipment is all locked behind a pay wall.

1 Like

The Devs have said all along that it will only be cosmetic items, nothing that gives an in-game advantage (except plots as you still have to do all the building etc on them). And anything that you can buy will still be available just through playing the game and earning more cubits as you level up.

1 Like

Agreed, from the beginning they have mentioned the monetary system and that it would be purely cosmetic. If you didn’t acquire cubits per level I would say you have a right to be irritated but mmo’s need monetary support to expand and thrive.

1 Like

I said equipment, not cosmetics. We don’t even have the armor/clothing they are showing in the trailer. I’m fully aware of the development of the game, I backed it like 5-6 years ago.

All I’m saying is $10 for a mask is a joke. I bought 3 shirts yesterday IRL for cheaper.

You don’t need to spend $10 for a mask when you can level up 3 times and buy it for the low cost of playing the game…

2 Likes