Release 199: New Decorative Props, Server Optimisation and Fixes!

Correct - but, thankfully, all of those unobtainable block colors do exist on other worlds, currently.

(You can get it from Xa Frant or Circarpous, for example)

1 Like

This argument is not important.
You will see all power coil / gem tools triple the price than before.
Or even more.

great hope this dont mean we get an prop each update to keep us happy but there be a big prop and decor update been waiting so long the chair is cool but def not cool enough to keep me happy :rofl:
Pswas lying :im always happy with this game but in future dont post poles and stuff 1year and half before putting it into the game its killing me lolz
for the rest awesome job

1 Like

not far off Art: Decorative pole theme explorations!

Here already was 75% bomb damage to rock and 110% to seam. But seam had not 147% durability of rock, and now these three values are coordinated.

1 Like

the price for gem tools and stuff was to high anyway and not worth buying, so nothing changes here. :frowning:

the prices for basic compactor coils as example, i bought one for 7k and one for 1k.
so what is the price here? :>

Alright, thanks for the info.

Is the new heat map for Topaz intended to be blue? Because I find a lot of sapphires while I hunt for topaz using the new atlas. (and no topaz)

the brighter the colour the higher the density i believe

Right now price is not stable.
But from wut i saw for advance power coil (except work bench one)

Old price: 11k ~ 13k
New price : 44k ~ 60k

Iā€™m really liking the resource statistics!

It also highlights some oddities: for example, Iā€™m surprised that Serpensarindiā€™s distribution of medium coal is 3x higher than Delta Cancret. Seems like the l4 coal world config might want some tweaking

1 Like

There is a bunch more demand now for coils than there ever were too, because of the increased population.

Starting your own Restaurant? Thinking of setting up a social space? Or maybe your feet are just really tired! Well, thatā€™s going to be a thing of the past with the all new Table and Chair props!

Nice trolling , thxā€¦

1 Like

The ability to chisel foliage by the golden chisel was purposely removed? (
Half of my building is made of foliage, so I hope this is just a bug :frowning:

3 Likes

somethings are good, but for the bomb mining and for the gleam lanterns no, yestreday i started to farm resources to craft my gleam lanterns, and now join in game and i see than i canĀ“t craft my gleam lanterns because now i need glow lamella, why you need glow lamella when the gleam glow i canĀ“t understand that, iĀ“m very disgustin whit this, now, i leave my character mining the last night, and now join to continue mining with bombs, and all resources broken when i use bombs, :sleepy: bad update for this things =(

2 Likes

so lanterns are a very rare thing now?
im quit unhappy with the new reciepes.
it just feels like everything is harder to grind :frowning:

7 Likes

Well making bombs less useful and adding even more ingredients to recipes so itā€™s harder to craft things will make the game less fun and so may help the world full problem.

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget people! Get some cheese to go with your favourite whine!

3 Likes

This certainly is an innovative solution! I hadnā€™t appreciated this ā€œoutside the boxā€ thinking on first pass, but I do see that the devs are making some progress on the server crowding issue!

1 Like

Iā€™ll need to open a cheese shop now !!