Release 211 - Known Issues

Can not open a warp to a location.

I saw the “It’s not possible to open the Right Sanctum Warp to a LOCATION”

Is this the same issue?

1 Like

I don’t get any problems even in live… warping to locations from sanctum on both alts working fine

When I place Warp Conduits, select a location and click “Open Warp” the menu closes, then a second later the menu opens again to the locations list.

I’m on PS4.

1 Like

In the Worlds -> Settlements I’m seeing duplications:

On Lasaina settlement 2 & 3 are the same settlement but with 1 prestige the difference, and 4 & 5 have the same prestige, but different names. 4 & 5 also represent the same settlement.

@james

Warping to locations is fixed locally now, so should be updated for live tomorrow/today depending on your time zone…

1 Like

@james

There is a fix locally for the main issue of not receiving footfall now, so should be updated for live in next hot fix.

There are secondary issues for footfall that are not bugs, but just “bad gui” that may cause confusion here as well. One of the release notes mentioned that footfall requires the “beacon” to have 10,000 prestige as well as being in a settlement, otherwise you will get 0. Previously you simply had to be part of a settlement, and if your beacon had little prestige, it would get a reduced amount of footfall, but not 0. With the change to 0, users may be confused that they get no prestige (especially as the gui implies they will get 30 coins per visitor still). There are some other more minor gui lack of details that hopefully can be improved soon as well.

1 Like

Doesn’t 10k prestige automaticly make you a settlement? Or is it 100?

If your beacon has 10,000 prestige then it can become a settlement on its own yes, but most settlements are formed of many beacons, and you can even have a 0 prestige beacon within a settlement.

1 Like

Thanks. Just thought I’d mention that you can just say “you need 10,000 prestige to get footfall” and leave it at that to avoid confusion, since you are automatically a settlement at that point anyway.

1 Like

Unless you’re a road.

2 Likes

Solid point.

So the perstige update was released? I prob should log in, and see how it effected me.

1 Like

Any idea when should be the next hotfix to fix footfall?

2 Likes

Wonder if that relates to an issue I’ve had switching from my 9th and 10th alt to my 1st or 2nd not working reliably. From world or sanctum, I end up still on the 9th or 10th unless i switch to another lower # toon then to #1 or #2

Chat in guild also seems to come from the wrong alt name when they’re all in the guild when on #2 toon. Chat was showing #10 for one guild and a different alt for second guild…

Well getting footfall now tho, a massive 1c per visitor!

2 Likes

Better than mine. Still have ZERO on all my beacons.

1 Like

Damn a whole coins? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve not checked yet, is it still broken?

I write my daily footfall since about 2 week so Ill be able to see the difference.

1 Like

Every couple of hours I had 1k or more, amounted to about 10 to 15k a day on 1 beacon, since the release yesterday, the same beacon has given me 600c

So something is amiss!

Updated OP:

4 Likes

James… Get some sleep, will ya? I admire your dedication and thank you! But C’mon. You’ll wear yourself out. Get some rest. Tomorrow is another day. :slight_smile:

1 Like