Release 23-09-2016: Spawned On testUS1 - place to meet?

it’s worth to visit the desert:

4 Likes

Even just for the nature…
I just took three screen shots, and I’m loving the game more and more. Exploring the world, the server even, makes me want to relocate every so often and start anew, just because I’m enjoying the biomes so much.

I’m kind of sick of the desert :frowning: It feels so depressing(and really dark in the underground) to mine in there now. But that’s the cost of wanting valuable materials :x.

Mission accomplished everyone! I am now interplanetary! I have my second beacon set up on US 2 now with a warp conduit so I can get home!

4 Likes

I’m on US 1 at 1515, _, 1276 and I see nothing around me.

1 Like

That’s because you need to be at -1270 not 1270 :frowning:

1 Like

that would explain it…time to start running again!

1 Like

Haha, I did the exact same thing! :smiley:

1 Like

He went for iron ore, fell in a huge hole… and ended here:

somewhere in depths of icy biomes.

2 Likes

that’s… alot of fossils. I can barely find that much in one place ._.

but physics seems also be kind of weird in this place hahahaha natural waterwalls @james:

see that’s why I make the best price in the neighbourhood. Check out my plinth :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice! I just had a find like that! Managed to get 83 fossils out of one haul… there seemed to be a fossil seam which was wrapped around a coal seam under the desert.

Still not managed to find my 2nd Tech Component though :frowning:

1 Like

I didn’t even find 1 tech component yet. That’s why I try diverse biomes now… But actually I really wanted to find iron. Running out of iron :confused:

1 Like

First trip to the hanging village, it’s nice to see some people’s beacons ! I really like the stairs around the tree and the platform :slight_smile:
Apart that, I do a round-the-world trip from west to east at the latitude -1270 (Around 2,6 km). I found mostly jungle and small lakes invaded by plants nothing else at this latitude.
I know there is desert and some icy place aswell but I wonder if there is some ocean or a really big lake at least on Tel II ?

1 Like

i think the main Question of this topic isnt answered yet.

where is evrybody and where is it worth to satlle down on Server TEL II
and ist it worth to warp to another planets?

Most people’s beacons are near the “Hanging village”. There is probably around 10 persons there. So for me that answer your first question.

Some are also quite spray everywhere but for my part I’m quite alone at (-1400, ,-1200) and when I made a tour of the planet I’ve seen only 4 isolated beacons.

For the place to sattle down it depends on what you like, need and if you want neighbours (but you will probably be able to change this if you “advertise” for a place you like) so I’m not sure on what to answer.

Hope I answer correctly (not sure as I’m not native english speaker)

No point. There is about to be a wipe and new worlds.

2 Likes

Oops didn’t noticed it thanks !

Thx @dallam. and when will the wipe happen, do we lose all items? or can we save some machines by put them in the inventory