Release 247: Sovereign and Creative Worlds!

Mine is sovereign sorry for failing to mention this.

It’s tied to the world type/tier and can’t be changed.

Ah ok. Guess ill have to wait a month and just leave the current world :frowning: ah what a waste.

I messed up my 1st planet too & will be letting it expire. It happens lol

Have a look at Titan from Boori.

Its a very beautiful planet then you have the horrible yellow tinge and dust of a coal world. Least I know for next time that Lush is what I’m after!

2 Likes

Update OP with details of the bug fixes.

12 Likes

So it was the black gleam :skull::rofl:

6 Likes

It looks like bumping up to ground in a two block high space no longer work, i get returned to same spot i leaved all time. Bumping warp bumps me to same altitude too.

It’s been changed to seek a place in front of you now, not above you. I think this was changed due to creative bridges initially trying to place you on top of the portal instead of in front of it.

The bump warp part may be a knock on effect from that which I think may need to be looked at further.

3 Likes

Oooh! I bet this explains why I spawn awkwardly in my basement now rather than being pushed up into my workshop!

1 Like

Updated OP with details of Release 247.3.

16 Likes

Details?

Regards,

3 Likes

Included a state-of-the-art exceptional form of exoworld for unfolding tints.

12 Likes

Thanks all, can’t wait to see the new exo type! :smiley:

On this, does this mean we’ll be able to shorten our rentals’ lifespan? Would love to do that if so, got a few (…and probably will have more :flushed:) I’d scrap if I could before the 30 days, keep the Sanctum sky clearer and just easier for me to keep track of the ones I really want to get rid of a few. But no biggie if not, happy to leave them up til expiration for others to farm. :slight_smile:

Do you mean a colour changing exo-world?

Regards,

2 Likes

Awesome addition!

Will this mean people can opt to bin their world instead of keeping it on a 2 week retainer?

This sounds very intriguing! Hopefully it will be available on the anniversary exo with the bouncy castles and cake :smiley:

3 Likes

So how about them Release 247.0 notes?

1 Like

hmm

10 Likes

If the colors change over the course of the lifespan of the exo (just a guess) that would be so awesome… definitely reason to keep checking back! :grin: (It would pull me off my rental addiction here and there too, to see what the new exo type is doing when one is up :wink: )

4 Likes

I think it will use undiscovered color from sovereign world and public colors. This is how i read it.

9 Likes