[REMINDER] Extend or Remove Sovereign and Creative worlds!

Here are ten planets that can be removed early:

Ditto this, whatever is best, will do… since I’ll probably do some more experiments, and try to roll a Shock around Alcyon. I’m not going to do as many in the future (yeah, we’ll see how that goes, I know) but I’m happy to do whatever best on the deletion: If it saves money on your all’s end to delete right away if I know I don’t want it, like if I don’t get it around the planet I want, I can do that, or save them to submit in clumps. Thanks for all the work and sorry for extra I’ve created here!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Potent Brown
Diabolical Brown

You can get rid of those two :smiley:

please terminate/implode/kaboooom all my chill t5s :wastebasket: as listed below

aus

eu

I’ll post rest once they are locked as using them to harvest mats.

1 Like

You can remove all my owns.

Therka imposter
And some t4… Didnt even finnish it. I bet you can find it.

@james how many worlds do you think will be left at the end of Oct 31st?

Enter here!

2 Likes

how do i buy the fuel code? i cant find the button in game. i see the ad for creative and sovereign worlds on the shop/worlds tab, and i see the tab to redeem a code, but i cant find the button to actually purchase the fuel. i also tried checking the playboundless.com website. i am on pc if it matters.

am i missing something, kind of like when i lose my glasses on my face?

1 Like

You’ll need to go to https://shop.playboundless.com/

6 Likes

god bless you woman.

4 Likes

Is posting here the best way to have a planet removed? It seems like this should be an in game option rather than a forum post.

It would really suck if someone just started listing other people’s planets and no one did a double check to make sure they were the owner before they were deleted.

6 Likes

This is a new feature that they just added, so it will take them time to polish it.
I’m sure the plan is to streamline everything and add buttons/more to the GUI later on.

I’m certain James wouldn’t just delete someone’s planet because someone else said to.

He stated these are the methods to have a planet removed:

3 Likes

It would be really great if worlds could be destroyed in exchange for fuel equal to, say, 80% of the remaining time (capped to 30 days lost).

7 Likes

Of course James wouldn’t do that intentionally, but mistakes do happen and random people on the internet can be mischievous.

From my account, these can be removed:

Borcha
Yadamark
Zeta Delta Auri
Zetazeri

Thanks.

maybe we can confirm by renaming the planet to ‘delete’

8 Likes

Maybe we should go with ‘Boori’ instead?

8 Likes

I actually like the idea of a special code word. It’d need to be something unique on the off chance someone named it that for reasons we don’t understand.

1 Like

How do you rerolll biomes?

feel free to remove world id (406)

It’s a bad choice of words, I apologize. We reroll biomes by rerolling a new planet :slight_smile:

3 Likes