Remove Guild Members request / deleted character not able to remove glitch

Hey friends!

It’s time to post a request to remove people from my guild, because they haven’t been on, only to find their character is removed/deleted. But they were in my guild and now I am running up on our limit of spaces:

NekoDorei
Murki
Corin
Cozza
Jebediah
Luhjah
MithrilOre

The downside is even if those characters aren’t real characters anymore, they are still attached to our guild taking up spaces and counting against our maximum number of members in our guild.

Is it possible to have these characters removed from our guild: Glitch World ?

Thank you!

7 Likes

We have the same issue cant remove an inactive player says they are not part of guild but are in book

2 Likes

Is this the form of Boundless Zombie characters? Maybe we can turn those old names into NPCs that chase people around during Halloween…

1 Like

Haha! These are just characters that were once in my guild as playable people, I guess for whatever reason the player deleted their character and now I am just stuck with the remains.

2 Likes

As @BloodRaven56 said we have the same issue, We can’t remove this one guy from the guild, it’s been reported already.

I am pretty sure this guy was a new player, someone in the guild accepted him in but after wards he never got on again, I guess he deleted his character.

4 Likes

They are working to fix these issues with an upcoming patch.

1 Like

Yeah I reported this a few weeks back. They added it to the bug list.
I have at least 2 people I can’t remove as well in my guild.

2 Likes

I ran into this with my first guild. We had people who quit and deleted, but we couldn’t remove them.
The Guild still exists even though the 2 guild leaders quit last October. And since they quit, no one can join that guild either.

I think that if a guild has been inactive for long periods (6 months or more), it should be deleted and everything reclaimed.

[Post Update comment]:
Now that the update is out, I had a guild manager of mine try to remove some of these characters and we still cannot remove them from the guild. I recall seeing someone state or thought I did that we would have a fix for this in this update, I could have misread. Can someone confirm if I am crazy or not?

Thank you!

1 Like

Confirmed…:crazy_face:

:stuck_out_tongue: I see what you did there!

1 Like

So, looks like confirmation found, I knew I read it somewhere.

1 Like

Do you have a link to the post?

Bumping post as member glitch is still going on for multiple guilds.

1 Like