Rental regen?

Just got another planet and visited it and was not really what im looking for. Any way to get it regenerated? Colors are not the issue its the terrain. More T5 than the T3 I requested.

2 Likes

See the FAQ

just try again…and again…and again until you have what you roughly look for

1 Like

Gross. Thanks for the replies.

2 Likes

I know it doesn’t work for everyone but I enjoy the hit and miss of planet making. Every one in awhile I get a combo that is just wow.

4 Likes

its nice to try i love it too! but not if you want a certain biome to work or blend xD
other than that i don’t mind i love to explore and see the fun creation

1 Like

I think we have to accept that at least now we don’t have that level of control over it. Be nice to say mix gleam lake with say, flying shrapnel.

Does your pocket book enjoy it aswell?

I spend what I can afford so my pocketbook has no complaints but, yes, that is the downside to it which is why I said it doesn’t work for everyone, which sucks as I know it matters alot to get a good roll.

1 Like

It doses, as Covid-19 has put me out of work for the last 4 months and I am still disabled by it, so my income has dropped to zero. I used to be somewhat of a Whale when it comes to games, but now I have to be extremely picky about such things,

And I am sure there are other people who have also be affected by the pandemic or otherwise also can’t really afford to re-roll worlds over and over again. I really think they should give people who just bought a world at least one free re-roll in the event they absolutely hate the result.

1 Like

With some more exploration we were able to find some nice spots. Will give it a go and hope for the best.

3 Likes