Replacement for hellogoldfish?

Did anybody else use hellogoldfish.io ?
Now that it’s gone, what do you use instead?

I used it to figure out if exo blocks were exo-only or existed on permanent worlds. The sorting on color made that super easy. I’ve seen some spreadsheets that are nice, but don’t offer me a simple color-sort :frowning:

Didn’t know that was a thing I use spreadsheets and dream of a better interface

@simoyd feel like a new project?

2 Likes

I use the google doc, you can download it as excel then add a sort/filter… if you have excel

2 Likes

Yeah thats one of the sheets i’ve seen. I’ve got excel on my phone (im ps4, so need to access this stuff on my phone), but without filters etc its incredibly tedious :frowning:

1 Like

Here you go:

I took that color sheet and imported it into excel, then removed the formulas, extra tabs and external links. Inserted a filter.

Then i installed office on my phone and opened the file and now have access to filters…

quick and simple, and a bonus is you can add or change anything.

3 Likes

Oh thats fantastic!! Thank you!
If you ever need forging ingredients, let me know an i’ll hook you up with some!

1 Like

no problem, mate happy to help out.

OMG thank you so much for doing this!!my phone didn’t like the huge original file. It would not show everything when scrolling it would just ■■■■ out. This makes it easier thank you thank you!!

1 Like

sweet, i posted it in the main thread of the original sheet so hopefully it helps out anyone else that needs it.
:smiley: