Request Locker

This will only really work well within a guild or friend group, but this could be a nice hands off way to request and distribute items. Very simple idea, it just uses an advanced lock and a sign with shop stands or storage blocks inside. The requesting player’s name goes on the sign so they can find the right one.

I’m probably not the first to think of this, but nonetheless it could be a great way for friends or guild members to trade when their play times don’t line up so well.

7 Likes

Me and some other people did something similar to this a while back, it does tend to be a good way to move stuff around between people who can’t line up times as you say.

I think other people have done it different ways before; I/we used storage blocks on shared-access beacons.

Not much to see here but this was the spot I had made to trade stuff with someone in Pre-Release. I think he’d made those hammers for me. :slight_smile: I can’t remember what I was giving back. :sweat_smile:

And this is the version I made some months ago on Gellis (this place is gone now though). This was stuff I dropped for someone else.

1 Like

I’ve had the pleasure of being part of a private little trade area myself. I like that this is possible now though because it is tidy and can be out and the open. The only thing I would ask for is the ability to input anyone’s name on the lock. This way a person truly could run a shop with custom orders.

1 Like